I never knew that......

Ohh memories. Its matchbox and barbecue stick is all you need, oh and cotton balls to moisten with water so the spiders can drink.
no wonder we did these at family parties lol. We live here in cali and my cousin had wicked *** spiders in his backyard, reminisced of those starship trooper arachnids. My bro had this grey, hairy spider that destroyed the all of them. Damn can't believe we got them to fight

I never even thought about this

The Dark Knight...why no one died at bruces fund raiser................
In the interrogation scene, the Joker says, "For a minute there, I thought you were Harvey Dent," referencing Batman's actions at Bruce's fundraiser.

This explains a couple of apparent plot holes.

First, when the Joker arrived at Bruce's fundraiser for Harvey Dent, the Joker wasn't randomly killing people--he had a plan, and part of what made his plans horrifying was his ability to tell the police exactly who he was going to kill and then kill them. Killing random bystanders doesn't accomplish that. When the Batman (who the Joker thinks is Harvey Dent) jumps out the window to rescue Rachel, the Joker expects them to be the same person, so there's no reason to keep looking for Harvey Dent at the party.

Later, when Harvey Dent is being transported by police, the Joker uses an escalating series of weapons against the convoy, but doesn't use the rocket launcher on the paddywagon containing Harvey Dent. The only weapons he uses are ones that can't penetrate the paddywagon's armor, and he gradually escalates to make the threat to Harvey Dent seem real. He does this to discover if they really are the same person: If the Batman shows up, Harvey Dent isn't Batman. If the Batman doesn't arrive, Harvey Dent is Batman.

The Joker never wanted to kill Batman (he says as much in the interrogation scene, "I don't, I don't want to kill you! What would I do without you? Go back to ripping off mob dealers? No, no, NO! No. You... you... complete me."), he wanted to force Batman to break his "one rule." A dead Batman cannot be corrupted, so as long as Harvey Dent might be Batman, Dent must not be killed.

Last edited:
Because he thought batman was dent and batman went out da window to save rachel so there was no use to stay at the fundraiser killin everyone just to find dent.

I guess.

I dunno just thought it was interesting.

Those sounds in horror films come from an instrument called a waterphone

Birds dont urinate

There is a text only braille version of Playboy magazine

The US has more jails than colleges

There is only 1 gun shop in Mexico, 90% of their firearms are smuggled in from the US

That water phone video gave me the goosebumps even though I know it's just a video.... Proves how much of an effect those sounds have in movies....

At least for me

Birds dont urinate

There is a text only braille version of Playboy magazine

The US has more jails than colleges

There is only 1 gun shop in Mexico, 90% of their firearms are smuggled in from the US
Their poop is a mixture of feces and urine I thought?

And that Playboy seems unlikely 
laugh.gif

From breaking bad

The first, fourth, 10th and 13th episodes of Season 2 all have black and white teaser intros. When you combine the titles of these four episodes you get Seven Thirty-Seven / Down /Over / ABQ.
. http://www.nj.com/entertainment/tv/index.ssf/2009/05/breaking_bad_vince_gilligan_se.html

When they were poor/rich

View media item 1347721
There are hurricanes on saturn as big as earth
View media item 1347724
There is one mcdonalds in america that still sells pizza
View media item 1347727

I tried to look it up myself since dude dint post a location but no luck. Just commercials about the Mickey d's pizza

From breaking bad

When they were poor/rich
WEAK Viewpoint.

In the 1st Pic, it's Elliot's (Millionaire) Birthday Party, that they mistakenly dress up for, because they figured it was a Formal Affair.

The 2nd Pic is of them running their Everyday Business at the A1 Car Wash... of course they're not going to be dressed in their finest.

If there really is a mickey Ds in WV that serves pizza, I will find it and report back to you all lol

and yes, eightfivefresh eightfivefresh breaking bad is one of my favorite shows of all time but If you haven't gave GoT a chance then you need to.

Pizza is still sold at three McDonald's locations in Orlando, Florida; Spencer, West Virginia; and New Haven, Connecticut.

that breaking bad thing makes no sense to me.

From what I'm getting from it, when they were "broke" Walter made a comment about rich people wearing beige. When they became rich, you see a scene of them at the car wash wearing said beige colors

Back
Top Bottom