I never knew that......

-if the human eye were a digital camera it would have a resolution of 576 megapixels.
Is that 20/20 vision?
I don't think so. on the megapixel scale it might come from our eyes ability to notice small details from very far away and very near at the same time or quickly switch between the both. I'm talking out my butt so don't flame me

But what I do know is 20/20 vision. If you didn't know 20/20 vision means something that is 20 feet away from you physically looks (sharpness, clarity, etc) 20 feet away from you which is normal. for example 20/40 vision means that the test subject sees at 20 feet what a normal person sees at 40 feet

I can't remember but some eagles have 20/4 vision which is crazy and its possible for humans to go lower and the record for a human was 20/8

i thought so, thats why i thought someone with bad vision would be compared to a camera with a lower pixel count

Homer Simpson did come pretty close to figuring out the mass of the Higgs Boson before scientists did

the episode "The Wizard of Evergreen Terrace," which aired on September 20, 1998. The episode has Homer realizing that his life's half over and he hasn't accomplished anything. In order to fix it, he tries to emulate his hero (for this episode) Thomas Edison.

One of the scenes in the episode has Homer working at a chalkboard with an equation trying to figure out the mass of the Higgs Boson. While Simon Singh, author The Simpsons and Their Mathematical Secrets, tells The Independent that Homer got pretty close

If you work it out, you get the mass of a Higgs boson that's only a bit larger than the nano-mass of a Higgs boson actually is. It's kind of amazing as Homer makes this prediction 14 years before it was discovered

ht_homer_simpson_higgs_boson_jc_150304_16x9_992.jpg

i know i wasnt goin with the flow of the convo but i wasnt talking about u, i was talking about whoever posted the pics

clearly they know somethin about black frats and sors so its silly to be surprised that there are hispanic and white aka's

Homer Simpson is the creator of Lean aka The Flaming Homer bka The Flaming Moe.
View media item 1437276

Homer Simpson did come pretty close to figuring out the mass of the Higgs Boson before scientists did

the episode "The Wizard of Evergreen Terrace," which aired on September 20, 1998. The episode has Homer realizing that his life's half over and he hasn't accomplished anything. In order to fix it, he tries to emulate his hero (for this episode) Thomas Edison.

One of the scenes in the episode has Homer working at a chalkboard with an equation trying to figure out the mass of the Higgs Boson. While Simon Singh, author The Simpsons and Their Mathematical Secrets, tells The Independent that Homer got pretty close

If you work it out, you get the mass of a Higgs boson that's only a bit larger than the nano-mass of a Higgs boson actually is. It's kind of amazing as Homer makes this prediction 14 years before it was discovered

ht_homer_simpson_higgs_boson_jc_150304_16x9_992.jpg

theres a whole slew of simpsons goof's that were spot on years later... like the one i heard last night groundskeeper willie says the schools AC is working harder than ricky martins girlfriend... he didnt come out until a few years ago :lol:

Back
Top Bottom