I never knew that......

There's a cafeteria near the beginning where they sell nothing but good food and ridiculously low prices. Last 10 times I've been to IKEA only 1 of them has been for actual furniture. I'd damn near get IKEA catering if I could.

The way the store is setup is that the departments all follow a snake like maze so you have to walk through all the other departments (Office, Childrens etc.) before reaching the end registers. But there are shortcuts. And at the very end if you already ate at the cafeteria they reward you with another food spot that has pizza, hot dogs, candy and frozen yogurt. Seafood to take home too. All good and cheap as well.

Their ice cream is one point

I thought it was two?

:lol:
Damn auto correct
dunce-cap1.jpg

Had a birthday party for one of my kids in IKEA once - they entertained term and then served party food I a corner of the cafeteria. Worked pretty well.

Peeped the young J. Cole while watching Dave Chappelle block party dvd
speaking of j cole and comedians.. on his first album the sideline story, on the track never told the ending was very different at first. it had a long sample of richard pryor that was hilarious but fit the rest of the lyrics. guessing they couldn't clear it and went with nothing in that space instead. honestly the pryor sample took that song to another level, too bad it couldnt stick around.

Last edited:
Jeanie Marie Buss, part-owner and president of the Los Angeles Lakers did Playboy back in the day. Had the monkey on full display. Verified :nerd: [emoji]9989[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji]

[emoji]128053[/emoji][emoji]127816[/emoji][emoji]127816[/emoji]

Was listening to ESPN LA and heard that. Old freaky self.

Really? Phil is winning...in more ways than one

View media item 1436431
she looked nasty btw, in every way....

Ferg [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
And how u go to IKEA and never see the food? It's literally when u first walk in then one upstairs. Them Cinnamon rolls crack

Back
Top Bottom