I never knew that......

East St. Louis and St. Louis are two different cities?!
eek.gif

Thought it was just referring to that part of town.

East St. Louis is actually in Illinois.
yes, it's two different states, two different cities.. i live in stl..& we have a storied history of not messing with the other side, we only go over there because clubs are open until morning & there are strip clubs over there. other than that..we don't mess with those dirty, east st. louis vagrants & river rats.

Last edited:
X
[thread="584337"]Quote:[/thread]
East St. Louis and St. Louis are two different cities?! :wow:

Thought it was just referring to that part of town.

East St. Louis is actually in Illinois.
yes, it's two different states, two different cities.. i live in stl..& we have a storied history of not messing with the other side, we only go over there because clubs are open until morning & there are strip clubs over there. other than that..we don't mess with those dirty, east st. louis vagrants & river rats.
:lol: I got fam over there

What part you stay in

The Indianapolis motor speedway where the indy 500 is held is so large you can fit The Wimbledon campus....churchill downs....vatican city....yankee stadium.....The roman colosseum. ...and The rose bowl stadium inside at the same time.

View media item 1617072

The highest recorded temperature in Alaska is Higher than the highest recorded temperature in Hawaii.

To keep the project secret and less of a threat the british called them " mobile water carriers" which is why they are called tanks.

Kale....broccoli. ...brussel sprouts....Cauliflower and cabbage were all selectively bred from the mustard plant.

Being clean shaven in america became popular after ww1 when soldiers returned. They had to shave their face in order for the gas masks to fit.

If you report your company for tax evasion in the us you get 15 -30% of the money collected.

The music played in the bar at mos eisley in star wars is called jizz.

In the entire lord of the rings series no two women speak to each other

martin luther....founder of the lutheran church....ate a spoonful of his poop every day.

The inside of a gooses and penguins mouths are terrifying

View media item 1617075View media item 1617074
Probably known but another angle of the joker without his clown makeup
View media item 1617076

Last edited:
Will Smith is now older than James Avery (Uncle Phil) was at the start of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.

With the women talking in LOTR is an example of the Bechdel test. It's based on a sexist joke in Hollywood which is a male driven industry. The rules to pass the test and thus promote gender equality is:

1. Have At least two female characters in the movie
2. Have them actually have a conversation between themselves
3. The conversation has to be anything other than talking about a male character

There's a website dedicated to having a list of who passed and who didn't http://bechdeltest.com

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bechdel_test

When he had that mullet looking hair and I think he was still rocking the denim shorts on the court.

I wonder if there were rumors or people speculating that he was rocking a wig. Must've been a good wig.

When he had that mullet looking hair and I think he was still rocking the denim shorts on the court.

I wonder if there were rumors or people speculating that he was rocking a wig. Must've been a good wig.
word, the stuff that nike was designing for agassi was crazy, i have a few of the jackets & court sneakers, i bet they'll never go so far out ever again, the colors, the styles, all one of a kind, i loved it.

this was later when he was rockin' all neutrals.

the dark green & pink, the earring, the fresh beard trim, lit.

even his tennis racquets matched.

the tebow before tebow was tebow.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom