I never knew that......

Based on the percentage of net worth. CNN Money 2014 puts the average net worth of someone 35-44 years old at 52,000$. For a 35-44 year old with a net worth of 52k to purchase a 1.35$ soda at the gas station it would equate to about .0026% of their net worth .0026% of a 50 billion dollar net worth is 1.3 million dollars. So for Bill Gates, spending $1,300,000 will affect his net worth about as much as buying a soda would for the average person.

In the first few episodes of the simpsons, some characters look different.
Milhouse has black hair, Smithers is brown skinned with bluish hair and Barney has yellow hair. Probably others but those are the ones I noticed

Not sure about the other two yet but Smithers being brown was an accident and they didn't have the funds at the time to do retakes so Smithers could not be redone.

George Zimmer, the founder & owner of men's wear house does not background check his employees.

"I don't trust the U.S. justice system to get it right," says Zimmer, who is himself a recovering alcoholic. "I'd rather make my own decisions, and I believe in giving people a second chance."

George Zimmer, the founder & owner of men's wear house does not background check his employees.

"I don't trust the U.S. justice system to get it right," says Zimmer, who is himself a recovering alcoholic. "I'd rather make my own decisions, and I believe in giving people a second chance."

That's dope.

Pens usually have caps which usually have holes. they have holes there in case toddlers or children swallow them they wouldn't choke on them to death, lets them breath still. and with the oral fixation that humans have they are also there for the adults that chew on their pens to this day in the office.

https://www.scoopwhoop.com/Why-Do-Pen-Caps-Have-Holes/#.v3r5d0v2a

There's a Macgyver reboot?

Where can I watch it? Can't believe I'm just hearing this now.

Just watched the glove thing... is EVERYTHING in US history linked to racism? Damn man... got me looking at Mickey sideways now. :smh:

I knew Disney was racist for making all the black characters animals for a long time, but damn. [emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️They better give us a Black Panther that rivals the NE show in terms of popularity to make up for it.

Back
Top Bottom