I never knew that......

True OG show!! God do i miss growing up and sundays for a new episode, weekdays @ 5. Life was good and simple. 8)

To this day I still don't understand the Smithers one :lol:
Didn't someone recently make a analogy here on nt about having crabs orsomefhing but not full blown aid

"taken care of now" makes it sound like some kind of procedure, but not an emergency. i did a search and theres a reddit thread on it, someone suggested that the way he spoke and that he was standing, he has a foreign object "somewhere" :lol: :lol: :nerd:

To this day I still don't understand the Smithers one :lol:
Didn't someone recently make a analogy here on nt about having crabs orsomefhing but not full blown aid

"taken care of now" makes it sound like some kind of procedure, but not an emergency. i did a search and theres a reddit thread on it, someone suggested that the way he spoke and that he was standing, he has a foreign object "somewhere" :lol: :lol: :nerd:
:rofl:

why they show the blood types in street fighter

View media item 2287798

Height, weight, and age are all the basic stats we need to relate to our characters, as well as to set unrealistic body standards for young street fighters everywhere. So what's the deal with the blood types? They actually make perfect sense ... to Japanese culture.

Much like astrology in the West, one's blood type is said to predict certain personality traits in Japan. Type As, like Resident Evil's Leon Kennedy, are said to be patient but stubborn, whereas Type Bs, like Street Fighter's Dhalsim, are said to be creative, but unforgiving.

By including blood types, the player had at least some indicator of the character's personality, back in an age where developers had about six pixels to convey every possible emotion.

The count in sesame street isn't a vampire just for the sake of the play on words. according to ancient folk lore, vampires actually liked to count.
One way to supposedly deter a vampire is to throw seeds (usually mustard) outside a door or place fishing net outside a window. Vampires are compelled to count the seeds or the holes in the net, delaying them until the sun comes up.b

https://www.google.com/#q=vamires+like+to+count

View media item 2287799

Jack in the Box sells 1,000 tacos per minute. Fans call them "vile and amazing"

C1muuvPWgAAAVPT.jpg

https://t.co/2oBWHmlxXC

Track legend Jesse Owens' name really isn't Jesse. The name derived from a combination of his first two initials, JC. Apparently it began to sound like 'Jesse' so he just kept it.

Hawaiian pizza actually originated in Canada and is the most popular pizza in Australia, accounting for 15% of pizza sales.

I don't like use r/TIL as much I used to because most of the stuff on there isn't that interesting but I didn't know that Hawaiian pizza isn't even from Hawaii, let alone the United States. 

Amount American Airlines saved in '87 by taking out 1 olive from each salad served in first class: $40,000

I went to a Ross and a TJ Maxx today. Didn't find any heat...
frown.gif

The only "heat" I found were Miami Heat socks. 
laugh.gif

Dental insurance state plans:
In new york you dont have to speak to the parent if a member can verify phi they can get there info

Ie 10 yearold can setup on dental visit

Everywhere else you need parental consent

Back
Top Bottom