I never knew that......

I never knew Charlie Murphy wanted to play Ike Turner in What's Love Got To Do With It. Laurence Fishburne turned the role down a few times. He only accepted when he found out Angela Bassett was playing Tina.

Angela got a nice lil phatty.

I knew but maybe others didn't. There are 5 portugese speaking countries in Africa:

Cape Verde
Guinea-Bissau
São Tomé
Angola
Mozambique

Last edited:
According to different sources there are between 193 to 197 countries in the world.

It depends because some nations in the UN don't recognize other places as nations like Isreal or the Western Sahara .

Babe Ruth was never allowed to become a manager because he would’ve signed black players.

"Ruth also was known to frequent New York City’s Cotton Club and befriended black athletes and celebrities. He once brought Bill Robinson, a tap-dancer and actor known as Bojangles, into the Yankees’ clubhouse. Robinson also was with Ruth during the 1932 World Series in Chicago, and at the game when Ruth was said to have called his home run. When Ruth died in August 1948, Robinson was an honorary pallbearer."

"It pains Stevens when she reads that her father was unintelligent, or that he was an unrestrained carouser. She said her father was smart, had settled down, and was concerned about social issues. She said he was someone who befriended blacks and Jews when it was not popular. On Christmas in 1942, Ruth joined 49 other prominent Americans of German descent in publicly denouncing Adolf Hitler. Their “Christmas Declaration” appeared in a full-page New York Times advertisement, and in nine other newspapers."

Babe Ruth was never allowed to become a manager because he would’ve signed black players.

"Ruth also was known to frequent New York City’s Cotton Club and befriended black athletes and celebrities. He once brought Bill Robinson, a tap-dancer and actor known as Bojangles, into the Yankees’ clubhouse. Robinson also was with Ruth during the 1932 World Series in Chicago, and at the game when Ruth was said to have called his home run. When Ruth died in August 1948, Robinson was an honorary pallbearer."

"It pains Stevens when she reads that her father was unintelligent, or that he was an unrestrained carouser. She said her father was smart, had settled down, and was concerned about social issues. She said he was someone who befriended blacks and Jews when it was not popular. On Christmas in 1942, Ruth joined 49 other prominent Americans of German descent in publicly denouncing Adolf Hitler. Their “Christmas Declaration” appeared in a full-page New York Times advertisement, and in nine other newspapers."

This is one of the best facts I've ever learned, thanks for posting!!

Insane Clown Posse loses federal appeal to have gang label scrapped
http://owl.li/GH9I30hlMrl

DRg2ssEXkAUrEOH.jpg

gang?

Back
Top Bottom