I never knew that......

Air j xlll, iono what to say b.
I live in the only Spanish speaking African nation.

For others who might not know, African nations are still paying debts to countries in the EU and Britian, since the 1950s, that were imposed once they declared independence.

Basically, "we'll let you be independent if you sign this agreement", owing millions that they knew these countries can't pay.

Food, I don't need much variety, I like mexican food and that **** is top notch.

People. As a NYCer, you know that y'all ain't friendly.

It was only my opinion. But if you feel differently...that's fine also

Food, I don't need much variety, I like mexican food and that **** is top notch.

People. As a NYCer, you know that y'all ain't friendly.

It was only my opinion. But if you feel differently...that's fine also

its a fact that ny’ers arent friendly people.

you can get real good mexican food in jackson heights. i know this.

will visit san diego someday to compare.

good day sir.

Really? I enjoyed it, outside of a large homeless population, I enjoyed the city.

Keeping in tune with the the thread:

San Diego has one of the largest homeless populations in the America. No coincidence that it is one of the largest military hubs in the country.

This country doesn't care for it's veterans.

nyc has high homless population as well.

however nyc have programs and non profits to help people who are homeless and about to reach the brink of homelessenes with prevention programs. we take care of our people. ive paritipated with real churches that help anyone in need by volunteering my time and experience and capacity. its a good feeling as human being to help people when in need.

The gun linked to Tupac's murder was destroyed by the feds
http://owl.li/OhvP30hqkyg

DR6mnJwXcAEPWGH.jpg

Back
Top Bottom