I never want to hurt somebody more than when they just reply "Oh."

Originally Posted by Peep Game

K's, Oh's, and Mhm's are the &@^#*$( worst! When I get these replies, I don't even text back no matter who they are.
So when 4 hours goes by they come back with something like "What happened?" I just laugh.

Whose that in your avy?  She looks pretty for a black person. LOL She's like mocha though.  More so her avy of mini cleavage squeeze is nice.  Still, it looks like she has bad breath.

When I was with a girl back then, this was one of the issues that bothered. Using 'K' vs. "Okay" was a big difference to me. But more so, the whole notion of her responses made it feel like what I had to say was easily dismissable. Using "Oh" isn't that bad, but I think when one has a deep conversation, one should stimulate discussion and exchange replies.

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Originally Posted by Lyrical92

I mean there's ways to use that to your advantage.
Whenever the chick is startin to have an attitude or whatever, hit her with the K or Oh
& not reply till she texts you again, she'll be all in your inbox if you play the game right.
are you 12?
laugh.gif
this is real talk, doe...
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Whenever the chick is startin to have an attitude or whatever, hit her with the K or Oh
& not reply till she texts you again, she'll be all in your inbox if you play the game right.
are you 12?
laugh.gif
If some dudes are gettin hurt cause chicks are hittin them with the Oh's & K's
Who's to say a guy cant use that on a chick? 
glasses.gif

are you 12?
laugh.gif
I'll admit I do stuff like this too and I know it's childish but when I get pissed off at chicks I act like a brat
grin.gif

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

K's, Oh's, and Mhm's are the &@^#*$( worst! When I get these replies, I don't even text back no matter who they are.
So when 4 hours goes by they come back with something like "What happened?" I just laugh.

Whose that in your avy?  She looks pretty for a black person. LOL She's like mocha though.  More so her avy of mini cleavage squeeze is nice.  Still, it looks like she has bad breath.

Layla El and you're awful at trolling

Originally Posted by dluck8689

Not to get off topic but....
^ what do you mean pretty " for a black person"?
You know damn well what he means. Don't feed the troll

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

Layla El and you're awful at trolling
Peep Game I didnt even realize that was you with this avy i'm use to that one broad doing the wanh wanh motion
laugh.gif
eek.gif

only females that do that to me are those that I choose not to associate with and only nag them for homework.

I could understand a friend giving you those answers because they are bored of you talking about your problems but this is your gf and she giving you one word answers? she can definately be more supportive.

Originally Posted by th3answ3r

only females that do that to me are those that I choose not to associate with and only nag them for homework.

I could understand a friend giving you those answers because they are bored of you talking about your problems but this is your gf and she giving you one word answers? she can definately be more supportive.

Well what the hell do you know about females... you were just asking NT what does it mean when a girl gives you her phone number.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Well what the hell do you know about females... you were just asking NT what does it mean when a girl gives you her phone number.

Damb.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Damb. 

Back
Top Bottom