I rock wit Troy Ave, but he kinda got killed by this Vice article

I'm guessing like everybody else but I assumed his friend was shot in the other room. Even if that was him in the video
he clearly aims and doesn't shot in that direction. I have a hard time believing Troy shoots his friend and his girl, lets
be real for a second. Multiple people have confirmed a gunmen fired the shots and it wasn't Troy.
Yep no video and he was toast based off eye witnesses.
They have?

U right they can, but that still wont help him with what they charging him with they most they can say is he didn't kill his buddy which they may or may not charge him with 

If Troy did indeed punch Tax in the face then he was the aggressor in the fight, so was he really a victim?
That will help him.

Do you know what reasonable doubt is? Beyond a Jay-Z album title.

If they can't prove the attempted murder charge then it hurts the rest of heir case.

Victim? Punching someone, and pulling a gun and shooting someone are two different things. If someone just shot you and shot your boy killing him, what would you do? Wait for the police? Nobody knows what they would do in that situation in the heat of the moment with adrenaline pumping. In Raleigh someone just got hit with a car after they robbed dudes waiting for XII's.
You don't think they can prove attempted murder when they have video of him aiming at someone and firing in a crowded club?

New York really doesn't play that. They'll make an example out of him if he doesn't talk. Hell, they might make an example out of him even if he does talk.

Last edited:
Sounds like people still don't know much. Just speculation.

I thought the girl was Maino's chick?

Has it been confirmed that that's Banga running past Troy?

Last edited:
Even if that was him in the video
he clearly aims and doesn't shot in that direction. I have a hard time believing Troy shoots his friend and his girl, lets
be real for a second.

Is it that clear though? Banga disappeared from the camera so maybe he went towards that direction? I really don't know but my point is it seems like most people defending Troy Ave are only using rumors from the streets that sound like they came from Troy's camp and by only saying "theres no way he shot Maino's girl (it was not Troys girl) and his best friend, there had to be another shooter" but IMO he could have accidentally done it (obviously not on purpose). I'm not taking sides in the situation, like I said I think Troy and Tax are both lame dudes, but I'm just using info that I've heard from parties that have no link to either of em

Ballistics showed that his gun wasn't the gun that shot all the people, he for sure wasn't the only shooter he just the the fall for Devin Combs

So your saying Diddy opened fired on somebody in that club also? That's strange seems like he would have
easily been spotted if he did that. But if so I wonder what the lump some that Diddy paid Shyne after he did his time?

So your saying Diddy opened fired on somebody in that club also? That's strange seems like he would have
easily been spotted if he did that. But if so I wonder what the lump some that Diddy paid Shyne after he did his time?
Yeah witness said Puff had a gun didn't NYPD find a gun in his car with Jlo when they pulled them over?

This case will get thrown out. All the lawyers have to do is file a motion for dismissal
laugh.gif

I know it was chaos from what occurred, but someone should have taken those guns from that van. Even though I doubt any of those guns were the ones from the crime scene.

I doubt the police even have that gun.

The odd thing about all of this is that it painted Troy as more of a G than Tax, and that's what it seemed like Tax was trying to prove. In the end though it could end up sitting both of them down.

If shyne did 10 years with no video
Troy is going down for that much if not more
Also don't forget about the charges on the blicky

Totally different scenario.

Shyne let off, because someone disrespected Diddy and shot someone else. Nobody said that person had a weapon. They just threw money at Puff.

If it's true that Troy wrestled a gun away from someone who killed his man, and then got shot. He can say that he was aiming at someone who he thought was going to shoot him. All he needs is witnesses to say they saw someone else with a gun(s). That's reasonable doubt.

Not saying he won't do any time, because they found guns in the van and he did fire in the club. But as far as the attempted murder charge.

The odd thing about all of this is that it painted Troy as more of a G than Tax, and that's what it seemed like Tax was trying to prove. In the end though it could end up sitting both of them down.
Totally different scenario.

Shyne let off, because someone disrespected Diddy and shot someone else. Nobody said that person had a weapon. They just threw money at Puff.

If it's true that Troy wrestled a gun away from someone who killed his man, and then got shot. He can say that he was aiming at someone who he thought was going to shoot him. All he needs is witnesses to say they saw someone else with a gun(s). That's reasonable doubt.

Not saying he won't do any time, because they found guns in the van and he did fire in the club. But as far as the attempted murder charge.
It's been proved that a few guns were let off in that night.....

I know it was chaos from what occurred, but someone should have taken those guns from that van. Even though I doubt any of those guns were the ones from the crime scene.

I doubt the police even have that gun.
Isn't that what they found in the van, along with 3 others?

Police have matched a gun reportedly in Troy Ave's possession to the bullet that killed BSBBanga. https://t.co/xl3UxP0EIK

Edit: take it for what its worth tho, media has been wrong multiple times in this case already it seems like

Last edited:
Police have matched a gun reportedly in Troy Ave's possession to the bullet that killed BSBBanga. https://t.co/xl3UxP0EIK

Edit: take it for what its worth tho, media has been wrong multiple times in this case already it seems like

Man **** complex :lol:
Their **** is all over the place. Complex keep mentioning Maino when Maino himself said he has nothing to do with it. :smh:

This TAX STONE dude is a clown he called CAM & PAC a snitch this dude is trying to make a name for himself obviously I mean if you don't like TROY don't **** with him leave dude alone....Look now where we at somebody lost their life because this clown can't keep his mouth closed.....

So we learned the other victim from Nore podcast, it was Scram Jones man. He lost part of his intestines and Scram said TI called him to make sure he was ok. It's funny how they were referring to it as if it was just a random shooting at TI's concert, because it's the day after.

Last edited:
Crazy how the victim's brother didn't even mention that podcast dude's name. It's only a matter of time before that dude turns himself in
once the heat turns up if he hasn't already. No more podcast for him, dude was a toxic individual in it for the lulz and tough guy image.
It's a shame the people running that podcast network even co-signed that type of negative energy on that platform. I remember him
saying he says crazy stuff on twitter just to see who's going to respond. :smh:

Last edited:
Crazy how the victim's brother didn't even mention that podcast dude's name. It's only a matter of time before that dude turns himself in
once the heat turns up if he hasn't already. No more podcast for him, dude was a toxic individual in it for the lulz and tough guy image.
It's a shame the people running that podcast network even co-signed that type of negative energy on that platform. I remember him
saying he says crazy stuff on twitter just to see who's going to respond.
:smh:

I realized that when David Banner had blocked him, because he was talking about his bow tie :smh:

tax is hilarious to me

this situation, not so much

but his actions are a good barometer for how most cats on the internet act sadly

Back
Top Bottom