I rock wit Troy Ave, but he kinda got killed by this Vice article

Pu**y ni**a tried to assassinate me,
I took the gun from him and turn the table around like a g

Pu**y ni**a tried to assassinate me,
I took the gun from him and turn the table around like a g

This ******* idiot doesn't know the first rule of this **** is to be silent and let your lawyer do his job?

Bruh is locking his lawyer into a narrative for the prosecution to throw in his face all for a ****** jailhouse freestyle that won't get over 1500 YouTube views.

**** head.

Well we do see him on camera, so it's not like he's telling us something we don't know

and what he said is his self defense claim

so Tax hangs around shooters who let little Troy Ave without a muscle on his frame take weapons from them :smh: Tax needs to go find some more.

Last edited:
Magic you a smart dude. Would you drop a freestyle about this situation if you was in his shoes?

We ALWAYS see rappers get asked certain questions and they say something like "I can't speak on that now, but everything will come to light". This dude willingly speaking about it. :lol: :smh:

Let the lawyers do what they do.

Well we do see him on camera, so it's not like he's telling us something we don't know

and what he said is his self defense claim

so Tax hangs around shooters who let little Troy Ave without a muscle on his frame take weapons from them :smh: Tax needs to go find some more.

His self defense claim is him shooting at a bunch of people running from him?

:stoneface:

Magic you a smart dude. Would you drop a freestyle about this situation if you was in his shoes?

We ALWAYS see rappers get asked certain questions and they say something like "I can't speak on that now, but everything will come to light". This dude willingly speaking about it. :lol: :smh:

What's incriminating about what he said ? You NT lawyers are something else

I wouldn't speak on it, but he might need some defense money also and it's a way to attract people to his mixape/music.

I also would assume he went over it with his lawyer/defense.

What's incriminating about what he said ? You NT lawyers are something else

If he's going for self defense then he just admitted he took the gun away and went into the next room trying to play cowboy.

His lawyer could have been trying to go with the temporary insanity route. Who knows? But what we do know is that now Troy has definitely locked himself into a narrative that goes against the self defense angle that was his only chance of getting out of this with minimal damage.

His whole demeanor is wrong. He's trying to make it seem like he's a real ***** for shooting into a crowd of people, you think the judge is gonna see him and dap him up?

I mean, at the very least he could have replaced the gun violence lines. Just doesn't look good when you talk about shooting people in the middle of his situation. You know they're listening.

I wouldn't speak on it, but he might need some defense money also and it's a way to attract people to his mixape/music.

I also would assume he went over it with his lawyer/defense.
this . he gotta pay that tab . its a lil corny of him to try to save face but he aint the first thats did this . .
His whole demeanor is wrong. He's trying to make it seem like he's a real ***** for shooting into a crowd of people, you think the judge is gonna see him and dap him up?

laugh.gif

i wonder if tax will start speaking out on clearing his name since troy is trying to speak 

Last edited:
I mean... If someone tried to kill me, and I ended up battling the gat away and shot back. I would be proud too, I wouldn't care to go to jail- I could have been dead instead. So it's weird.. I can't say I agree with the freestyle at this point in his case tho

I mean... If someone tried to kill me, and I ended up battling the gat away and shot back. I would be proud too, I wouldn't care to go to jail- I could have been dead instead. So it's weird.. I can't say I agree with the freestyle at this point in his case tho
Yea u would be proud but I would care about going to jail if u had a chance to get outta there.

you don't taunt during cases period

you do that after

after prison and probation is done and even then taunting will land you back in prison

ask oj

BTW the mixtape is wack. I normally can rock with one or two songs on a Troy mixtape, but this whole thing is pretty much garbage.

i like the chuck norris track even tho it sounds like a microwaved all the way up , the rest sounds like throw away music . i know for a fact I've heard mama tears before 

Last edited:
Judge and jury won't take it easy and give someone the benefit of the doubt when they are bragging about it to the media.

Back
Top Bottom