I rock wit Troy Ave, but he kinda got killed by this Vice article

tax is hilarious to me

this situation, not so much

but his actions are a good barometer for how most cats on the internet act sadly

Pretty much.

I rock with Tax though. He says some OD sht sometimes.....but he's generally not saying anything crazy. Think he's pretty candid on how he views certain situations....but he feeds off the negativity too much. He's hilarious, but he tries to hard sometimes.

Tax told dudes from the jump how he gets down though...and dude has said numerous times that he has shooters/is a shooter.....so if you run up on him, it's going down. If this is allegedly true...some of his words might come back to bite him.

It's unfortunate all around though....cuz both are young dudes that were making it out in their respective fields. Even Troy at 33...finally carved a lane for him. And Tax....a street ***** and felon is/was carving out a nice niche for himself as a Media personality.

As for Troy looking like a G, did you see the way he busted that gun? Lol. That form combined with shooting into a crowd makes him look like a dumbass rather then a G.

I do feel sorta bad for him because in a split second he used a lot of poor decisions that will haunt him for the rest of his life, regardless if you think he did the "right" thing.

1) starting the fight (rumoured) by punching Tax. Sure the guy was disrespecting your name, but I doubt many people would ever know who Tax is prior to this. He should of taken higher ground and cont to put out good music. every rapper has someone always trying to make them look bad. and the minute that person stops, another hater will appear.

2) wrestling for the gun. It sounds like the gunshot wounds and death happen during the scrum for the gun (rumoured). again easier said then done, but if he puts his hands up and backs away maybe (big maybe) no one dies and he gets to cont to his career.

3) shooting blindly into a crowd with innocent people. At that point that Tax (rumoured) was in defence mood running away. There was no need to put innocent people's life at danger.

Pretty much.

I rock with Tax though. He says some OD sht sometimes.....but he's generally not saying anything crazy. Think he's pretty candid on how he views certain situations....but he feeds off the negativity too much. He's hilarious, but he tries to hard sometimes.

Tax told dudes from the jump how he gets down though...and dude has said numerous times that he has shooters/is a shooter.....so if you run up on him, it's going down. If this is allegedly true...some of his words might come back to bite him.

It's unfortunate all around though....cuz both are young dudes that were making it out in their respective fields. Even Troy at 33...finally carved a lane for him. And Tax....a street ***** and felon is/was carving out a nice niche for himself as a Media personality.

Highly doubt that their prior beef plays any role in sentencing in the court of law. It's all going to come down to hard evidence. And the only evidence that the media has is Troy shooting into a crowd and a guy. That alone should get him time regardless of what happen before

'****** want me to have it, they do...they did the police jobs.'

:lol:

These dudes in boxden been cracking this case wide open. NYPD is just browsing message boards at this point.:lol:

These dudes in boxden been cracking this case wide open. NYPD is just browsing message boards at this point.:lol:

one dude in particular but he's just putting names to what we already know went down

but it's still no real visual proof of who actually shot Troy's man atleast not on released footage

I personally think that's the only person who got shot on purpose

the rest were shot wrestling for the gun

Last edited:

one dude in particular but he's just putting names to what we already know went down

but it's still no real visual proof of who actually shot Troy's man atleast not on released footage

I personally think that's the only person who got shot on purpose

the rest were shot wrestling for the gun
Yeah, I agree. Think one clean shot got off before a struggle for the gun which would explain two people (Troy and that Nubian Queen) getting shot below the waist.

I got a degree in criminal justice so this **** is fascinating to me.:lol:

flesh prince flesh prince

Tax in the background on the right side. Listen to what he says.

Last edited:
Crazy how the victim's brother didn't even mention that podcast dude's name. It's only a matter of time before that dude turns himself in
once the heat turns up if he hasn't already. No more podcast for him, dude was a toxic individual in it for the lulz and tough guy image.
It's a shame the people running that podcast network even co-signed that type of negative energy on that platform. I remember him
saying he says crazy stuff on twitter just to see who's going to respond. :smh:

THIS
The crazy thing is there are a bunch of people who fill the air with negativity & foolishness through podcasts it's a shame the levels people stoop to these days just to get a little internet fame....Like EBRO & ROSENBERG were saying social media & podcasts add fuel to the fire & create tension...

THIS
The crazy thing is there are a bunch of people who fill the air with negativity & foolishness through podcasts it's a shame the levels people stoop to these days just to get a little internet fame....Like EBRO & ROSENBERG were saying social media & podcasts add fuel to the fire & create tension...

It's not a bunch of people. I can't think of anyone else I listen besides Tax. Who else is doing it?

He's in the background of what video? And what does he say?

The IG video?
It doesn't seem like he's saying anything incriminating.
Just acknowledging the fact that these cats on the Internet are the Feds

Doesn't matter how good the lawyers are. Juries will do you in anyway. They don't pay attention.

Yeah, I agree. Think one clean shot got off before a struggle for the gun which would explain two people (Troy and that Nubian Queen) getting shot below the waist.

I got a degree in criminal justice so this **** is fascinating to me.:lol:

flesh prince flesh prince

Tax in the background on the right side. Listen to what he says.

super interesting

hope they see it Troy's way

I think they will tho

TBC was disingenuous about their coverage of the Troy Ave thing in the rumors report

They said that Troy's brother said that they shouldn't have had Troy and Maino in the same venue. Right here you see that he said that he saw Maino at the hospital and that Maino and Troy never had a problem.

They left out the Tax rumors :stoneface:

When you have the Daily News saying this

The victim's brother, Shanduke McPhatter, shared a social media post Monday that said a man with outspoken podcaster TaxStone was the shooter. That person fired at Ronald McPhatter and Troy, and then dropped the gun, the post said.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...laza-shooting-claims-victim-article-1.2654978

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom