I rock wit Troy Ave, but he kinda got killed by this Vice article

:smh:

and Tax's hairline seems further back every time I see him.

Last edited:
This the ***** the internet said downed Banga? Buddy dropped a song clearing his name.
laugh.gif
Wild.

What is this song's relation to Tax?

And just like that the case is blown wide open.:rofl:

EDIT: I just listened.:wow:

First 48 type guys.:rofl:

Last edited:
NY ****** ain't ordinary :lol:
These dudes having battle rap wars solving the whole case

I was reading that thread in general a few days after the incident and his name was in there. I had never heard of a Choo Biggz in my life. After that, i knew this dude whole street resume. :lol: These internet detectives had him labeled the shooter a few days afterwards. Whole situation is wild, cats is really pleading their cases and attempting to clear their names in open cases via soundcloud. :lol:

Last edited:
the sheer fact that tax hasn't said anything and was in london and now in cali speaks volumes , now this kid on a record smh

a lot of people in tough positions behind this tho . :smh:

the sheer fact that tax hasn't said anything and was in london and now in cali speaks volumes , now this kid on a record smh

a lot of people in tough positions behind this tho . :smh:

Tax is being investigated, trust.

i just heard da hiphop cop book writer allude to it in a WNYC interview.

They've gotta be investigating dude. 2 prior felonies and he's known to have been in the facility the night of the shooting/murder? C'mon son. :lol:

It's not public yet, but nypd isn't sleeping on Tax.

They've gotta be investigating dude. 2 prior felonies and he's known to have been in the facility the night of the shooting/murder? C'mon son. :lol:

It's not public yet, but nypd isn't sleeping on Tax.

i bet as soon as he touches down he's immediately a person of interest.

:lol: :lol: :lol: @ the dual Shyne references

And as far as who's involved and who's not involved in the case..the public doesn't and will not know, for the indictment is sealed (according to the NY Daily News)

Back
Top Bottom