I see the National Business Association is still rigged

You don't think the L is rigged?

Take in the last play of the Heat/76ers game 7. The game had an over/under of 187.5. With 2 seconds left, and the Heat with a 95-91 lead AND possession of the ball, Dwyane Wade quickly threw down one last dunk. This pushed the game to 97-91 and thus a total tally of 188.
Someone made a lot of money on that.

Fast forward to today, another edition of the National Business Association. Paul Pierce sets two beautiful screens which Dwyane Wade gets cheesed about. The Celtics captain gets thrown out, and the NWO Heat take game one.

I guarantee you, the series will go like this, per game, respectively: Heat, Heat, Celtics, Celtics, Heat, Celtics, insert more profitable team here.

You don't think the L is rigged?

Take in the last play of the Heat/76ers game 7. The game had an over/under of 187.5. With 2 seconds left, and the Heat with a 95-91 lead AND possession of the ball, Dwyane Wade quickly threw down one last dunk. This pushed the game to 97-91 and thus a total tally of 188.
Someone made a lot of money on that.

Fast forward to today, another edition of the National Business Association. Paul Pierce sets two beautiful screens which Dwyane Wade gets cheesed about. The Celtics captain gets thrown out, and the NWO Heat take game one.

I guarantee you, the series will go like this, per game, respectively: Heat, Heat, Celtics, Celtics, Heat, Celtics, insert more profitable team here.

Of course the NBA is rigged (to an extent) why you think the Super star can get breathed on while shooting and get a foul call. The refs thought is, "there is no why this super star would have missed it without getting breathed on. For an average player to get a call they have to get punched in the face literally. Don’t let me start with how an NBA player can catch the ball at the free throw line and end up @ the 3 point line without dribbling and no travel gets called

Of course the NBA is rigged (to an extent) why you think the Super star can get breathed on while shooting and get a foul call. The refs thought is, "there is no why this super star would have missed it without getting breathed on. For an average player to get a call they have to get punched in the face literally. Don’t let me start with how an NBA player can catch the ball at the free throw line and end up @ the 3 point line without dribbling and no travel gets called

Back
Top Bottom