I see the National Business Association is still rigged

You clowns cry entirely too much about the refs. If ya'll feel so strongly that the refs have that much impact on the outcome of games then you dudes truly are pathetic...

Originally Posted by Jay02

Originally Posted by HankMoody

^Not all real fans believe the NBA is a conspiracy. Some, incredibly, understand the inherent flaws and difficulties in officiating NBA games and see the evidence demonstrating the near uniform lack of competence. Those same real fans would rather look at what a team didn't do right on the court. Any other way of looking at it is self-defeatist and a complete waste of one's time. If you think something is unfair, you don't have to participate in it. This isn't federal law. It's a %*%@+@% professional basketball league.

I know, this is revolutionary thinking.

Ok, but to those who think the NBA is fishy, they're supposed to just turn it off even though they enjoy basketball? There is ALOT of people who think the NBA is rigged. One of the referees spent jail time for participating in rigged games, and told the public the league is rigged, and that it has been. There are videos of Stern fixing drafts. Now if you want to ignore all that cool. But its not unreasonable for anyone to think its rigged given what has happened, especially when questionable @!%+ consistently occurs like Paul Pierce being ejected for trash talking today. 
I think its very reasonable for people to express their frustrations with this league. And I think its reasonable for people to be frustrated. But you cant just tell someone who enjoys watching basketball to stop watching it. There's only one Professional sports league that gets hated on for poor quality and thats the NBA. The ONLY league. Not football, not baseball, not hockey, not college basketball. How about the league just gets cleaned up instead of telling basketball enthusiasts to stop watching basketball. Rigged or not, this isnt good basketball. Thats because of Stern. And thats whats unfair. I could give a @%%* if its the federal law or a basketball league. I like basketball.
have you ever watched a baseball game? it's pretty much a given that every umpire has a different strike zone. everyone knows that there is holding on every play in football, but it's a crapshoot on when its called. have you ever watched a duke home game? the foul disparity in those games are ridiculous. the nba isn't the only league with officiating issues. people are always going to complain about officiating when they lose because it's the only factor they can't control

Originally Posted by Jay02

Originally Posted by HankMoody

^Not all real fans believe the NBA is a conspiracy. Some, incredibly, understand the inherent flaws and difficulties in officiating NBA games and see the evidence demonstrating the near uniform lack of competence. Those same real fans would rather look at what a team didn't do right on the court. Any other way of looking at it is self-defeatist and a complete waste of one's time. If you think something is unfair, you don't have to participate in it. This isn't federal law. It's a %*%@+@% professional basketball league.

I know, this is revolutionary thinking.

Ok, but to those who think the NBA is fishy, they're supposed to just turn it off even though they enjoy basketball? There is ALOT of people who think the NBA is rigged. One of the referees spent jail time for participating in rigged games, and told the public the league is rigged, and that it has been. There are videos of Stern fixing drafts. Now if you want to ignore all that cool. But its not unreasonable for anyone to think its rigged given what has happened, especially when questionable @!%+ consistently occurs like Paul Pierce being ejected for trash talking today. 
I think its very reasonable for people to express their frustrations with this league. And I think its reasonable for people to be frustrated. But you cant just tell someone who enjoys watching basketball to stop watching it. There's only one Professional sports league that gets hated on for poor quality and thats the NBA. The ONLY league. Not football, not baseball, not hockey, not college basketball. How about the league just gets cleaned up instead of telling basketball enthusiasts to stop watching basketball. Rigged or not, this isnt good basketball. Thats because of Stern. And thats whats unfair. I could give a @%%* if its the federal law or a basketball league. I like basketball.
have you ever watched a baseball game? it's pretty much a given that every umpire has a different strike zone. everyone knows that there is holding on every play in football, but it's a crapshoot on when its called. have you ever watched a duke home game? the foul disparity in those games are ridiculous. the nba isn't the only league with officiating issues. people are always going to complain about officiating when they lose because it's the only factor they can't control

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by miamib30514

every ref is crooked but the ones reffing the bulls games
eyes.gif

Why are you complaining? The Miami refs will be this years champs.

again, sarcasm.
roll.gif

Are there reputations and home court advantages? Duh. Read Scorecasting... they statistically figured out that refs are human beings not immune to factors such as fan harassment and crowd noise. Refs are not infallible and the longer people look through heavily biased lenses, the longer people will fail to realize this.

Yea but how does ejecting someone for trash talking have anything to do with crowd noise, harrassment, and speed of the game? The reason so many people have heavily biased lenses is because a ref himself admitted to fixing games. Why is that being down played so much. If you dont think the NBA is rigged im fine with that. But you're coming at me like im crazy cause i think the NBA is rigged. Again, given the events that have occurred this past decade in the NBA its not unreasonable to question whats going on. I still believe at the end of the day the ball has to go through the hoop still. The refs can only do so much. I dont blame the outcomes of games allll on the refs. I think they play a part though.

Dude, every batter has a different strike zone given their height. There is holding on every play in football, those refs do a pretty good job calling it equal. Rarely do you hear fans complaining that they lost cause of a missed holding call. Any Skins fan will just admit their team sucks. Any Pats fans will tell you they simply got outplayed if they lose. For real, I know your not comparing NBA officiating to the NFL or MLB.

Are there reputations and home court advantages? Duh. Read Scorecasting... they statistically figured out that refs are human beings not immune to factors such as fan harassment and crowd noise. Refs are not infallible and the longer people look through heavily biased lenses, the longer people will fail to realize this.

Yea but how does ejecting someone for trash talking have anything to do with crowd noise, harrassment, and speed of the game? The reason so many people have heavily biased lenses is because a ref himself admitted to fixing games. Why is that being down played so much. If you dont think the NBA is rigged im fine with that. But you're coming at me like im crazy cause i think the NBA is rigged. Again, given the events that have occurred this past decade in the NBA its not unreasonable to question whats going on. I still believe at the end of the day the ball has to go through the hoop still. The refs can only do so much. I dont blame the outcomes of games allll on the refs. I think they play a part though.

Dude, every batter has a different strike zone given their height. There is holding on every play in football, those refs do a pretty good job calling it equal. Rarely do you hear fans complaining that they lost cause of a missed holding call. Any Skins fan will just admit their team sucks. Any Pats fans will tell you they simply got outplayed if they lose. For real, I know your not comparing NBA officiating to the NFL or MLB.

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

eyes.gif

You mad that my team will crush ya?
[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Knicks - Mets NY Giants[/color]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

roll.gif

[/font]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
[/color]

eyes.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Knicks - Mets NY Giants[/color]
[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

roll.gif

[/font]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
[/color]

Originally Posted by VAHustler

if it's so rigged. How in the hell is the Grizzlies winning?
The best way to combat an official's effect on the game is to make shots.

The best way to combat an official's effect on the game is to make shots.

again, at the end of the day the ball still needs to go through the hoop. 
I think people wanted to see the Grizzlies win more than the spurs anyway 
laugh.gif
 As long as series are extended Sterns happy. He wants that $$$

again, at the end of the day the ball still needs to go through the hoop. 
I think people wanted to see the Grizzlies win more than the spurs anyway 
laugh.gif
 As long as series are extended Sterns happy. He wants that $$$

eyes.gif

Lakers? We will probably not even gonna make the finals. Mavs fans say dirk can win a series by himself
eek.gif

eyes.gif

Lakers? We will probably not even gonna make the finals. Mavs fans say dirk can win a series by himself
eek.gif

Bro

Once they stick electro magnets in the ball, it's a wrap for the NBA.

+*!+ is going to turn into the WWE.

Bro

Once they stick electro magnets in the ball, it's a wrap for the NBA.

+*!+ is going to turn into the WWE.

at the end of the day its about the money, win or lose, it doesnt matter.

lets say the pacers beat the bulls (they couldve too, they were in alot of those games) they werent winning the next round.

who cares, teams win lose all the time, i understand if this was game 7 of the finals, but its not, theres nothing to be done.

at the end of the day its about the money, win or lose, it doesnt matter.

lets say the pacers beat the bulls (they couldve too, they were in alot of those games) they werent winning the next round.

who cares, teams win lose all the time, i understand if this was game 7 of the finals, but its not, theres nothing to be done.

Its been rigged since the beginning..............Only reason Utah won those 4 games Vs. the Bulls those 2 years is to make more money, Bulls were gonna win anyway.

Its been rigged since the beginning..............Only reason Utah won those 4 games Vs. the Bulls those 2 years is to make more money, Bulls were gonna win anyway.

Back
Top Bottom