I see the National Business Association is still rigged

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by PMatic

Philly 12-15 FT

Miami 31-39 FT
@EthanJSkolnick Doug Collins on officials: "My grandkids would lose their college fund, so I’ll have to dance around that one. I can’t respond to that."

that @@%% was a travesty.

Philly was going to the basket just as strong as the Heat, and they got No calls to show for it.

Thaddeus young lived in the paint, he went hard, and got 4 FTs to show for it.

outrageous

qft.

saw some of the game. F'n ridiculous.

Philly 12-15 FT

Miami 31-39 FT
@EthanJSkolnick Doug Collins on officials: "My grandkids would lose their college fund, so I’ll have to dance around that one. I can’t respond to that."

Philly was going to the basket just as strong as the Heat, and they got No calls to show for it.

outrageous

qft.

saw some of the game. F'n ridiculous.

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Blake Griffin gets this treatment as well. It's crazy to me that refs call all of these fouls yet they miss travel violations.

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Blake Griffin gets this treatment as well. It's crazy to me that refs call all of these fouls yet they miss travel violations.

All of Rose's fouls are on hard drives. Wade just throws his body into defenders on bad jumpers and gets cheap calls.

All of Rose's fouls are on hard drives. Wade just throws his body into defenders on bad jumpers and gets cheap calls.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

NBA has always been this way, Jordan got like 50 steps once he stopped dribbling

And thats why the NBA is a joke. I don't know why people still get upset over this
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

NBA has always been this way, Jordan got like 50 steps once he stopped dribbling

And thats why the NBA is a joke. I don't know why people still get upset over this
eyes.gif

Philly 12-15 FT

Miami 31-39 FT

outrageous

Totally agreed.
There was one play where Mario Chalmers took a huge hack out of someone and no call. Tim Donaghy lives on.

Philly 12-15 FT

Miami 31-39 FT

outrageous

Totally agreed.
There was one play where Mario Chalmers took a huge hack out of someone and no call. Tim Donaghy lives on.

At this point we know what the deal is, I don't even get mad for real anymore. All we can do is watch for entertainment. Just don't get too emotionally involved and you'll be ok. Does it make me mad? yes. But that's just how it goes.

At this point we know what the deal is, I don't even get mad for real anymore. All we can do is watch for entertainment. Just don't get too emotionally involved and you'll be ok. Does it make me mad? yes. But that's just how it goes.

Back
Top Bottom