I see the National Business Association is still rigged

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

hope NBA has Lockout next season

gtfohwtbs ... because foul calls are top priority. 
eyes.gif

when will $tern hold refs countable for being so garbage? NBA is unwatchable imo. use to be a big fan of the league

Stern won't say anything cause he's behind it...and if he did turn his back on them the ref x Vegas x stern situation would get exposed....nba is the most rigged sport followed by college basketball and college football ...

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

Originally Posted by throwback1718

WadeRose has reclaimed the title of "Whistle",

Fixed.
i hope people saying this watched the game ... show me the phantom calls that wade got against the mavericks ...
indifferent.gif

acting like rose didn't LIVE in the paint ... 

acting like rose doesn't try to avoid contact and still got that many free throws 

like others said ... it's about the heat  philly differential 

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

Originally Posted by throwback1718

WadeRose has reclaimed the title of "Whistle",

Fixed.
i hope people saying this watched the game ... show me the phantom calls that wade got against the mavericks ...
indifferent.gif

acting like rose didn't LIVE in the paint ... 

acting like rose doesn't try to avoid contact and still got that many free throws 

like others said ... it's about the heat  philly differential 

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

I totally agree they have been pushing for a LeBron - Kobe finals for the last few years starting with the MVPuppets mess.  What better year to make it happen other than the year that has had the most viewers in league history.  But as i said in another post this is really the last year you can make it happen with the Lakers having an aging team.  

How is it rigged if it didn't happen already???

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

I totally agree they have been pushing for a LeBron - Kobe finals for the last few years starting with the MVPuppets mess.  What better year to make it happen other than the year that has had the most viewers in league history.  But as i said in another post this is really the last year you can make it happen with the Lakers having an aging team.  

How is it rigged if it didn't happen already???

The refs will never call a clean game and $tern will never hold them accountable.
roll.gif
Doug Collins

The refs will never call a clean game and $tern will never hold them accountable.
roll.gif
Doug Collins

Rose deserved every free throw he got today and probably a couple more.

He was going strait to the rim. He wasn't playing anything like Wade (pump faking and jumping into people, flopping all over the place)

Rose deserved every free throw he got today and probably a couple more.

He was going strait to the rim. He wasn't playing anything like Wade (pump faking and jumping into people, flopping all over the place)

is this the start of the Hate on Rose Era on NT?

it's crazy that rose had more ft's than the pacers, not because rose was favored so much as the pacers couldnt get a call down low.

i fell asleep during the heat game though so no comment on that, but i'm sure we all saw this coming..

it's crazy that rose had more ft's than the pacers, not because rose was favored so much as the pacers couldnt get a call down low.

i fell asleep during the heat game though so no comment on that, but i'm sure we all saw this coming..

People who think Rose is getting the same treatment as Wade just aren't paying attention. Every single foul Rose gets is because of his drives to the hoop where he tries to AVOID contact as much as possible. Wade creates bogus contact and gets bailed out time and again. There is a huge difference.

People who think Rose is getting the same treatment as Wade just aren't paying attention. Every single foul Rose gets is because of his drives to the hoop where he tries to AVOID contact as much as possible. Wade creates bogus contact and gets bailed out time and again. There is a huge difference.

Originally Posted by bjamez20

Pacers weren't getting foul calls because they weren't really driving to the rim, it's that simple. 

I swear it seemed like the Pacers O consisted of the Pacers hitting every 3 and long 2 like it was NBA Live.  Especially Hansborough.  He didn't even put the ball on the floor for most of his points.  I guarantee we change that next game.  Hansborough is going to have to put the ball on the floor to score next game. 

Originally Posted by bjamez20

Pacers weren't getting foul calls because they weren't really driving to the rim, it's that simple. 

I swear it seemed like the Pacers O consisted of the Pacers hitting every 3 and long 2 like it was NBA Live.  Especially Hansborough.  He didn't even put the ball on the floor for most of his points.  I guarantee we change that next game.  Hansborough is going to have to put the ball on the floor to score next game. 

rose wont be getting these calls if they play the heat and are up a gm in a series, lol

rose wont be getting these calls if they play the heat and are up a gm in a series, lol

I dont think it is hate for Rose but for the refs. If Rose is fouled he should go to the line. If the pacers are fouled they should also go to the line.

Now the hate on for the heat IS warranted. Those dudes get calls even if they are the ones fouling like Wade's kicks. ++@! is disgusting.

I dont think it is hate for Rose but for the refs. If Rose is fouled he should go to the line. If the pacers are fouled they should also go to the line.

Now the hate on for the heat IS warranted. Those dudes get calls even if they are the ones fouling like Wade's kicks. ++@! is disgusting.

Back
Top Bottom