I think I messed up, smh at myself

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

smh.gif
all u had to do was add in a simple "lol" my dude and u woulda been good
LOLOLOL, so true, a lol will help you get away with anything. you can even say %@%* you to her, as long as you add a lol to it.
roll.gif
roll.gif
this statement is so true
you can be straight bashing her about every flaw she got and aslong as you add a lol in the beggining and end she will take it as a joke because " your laughing out loud" LOL

Where in the hell did you get the bright idea that it was perfectly fine to send such a text like that?!

Hahahaha, I'm not sure "bold" is the correct term for this. You live and you learn, in this case you learned something pretty important the hard way.

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

Originally Posted by toine2983

Dakid4996 wrote:

I said to her ova a text " im bein a good boy, so hopefully u'll give up the ({})"

laugh.gif

smh.gif

At least add a  ; ) to the text, to give the impression that you were joking.

laugh.gif

word you should of hit her with some type of smiley
if you were gonna go in strong like that
because @$!@$+$ love smiley faces

Originally Posted by Dakid4996

ohwell.gif
 been tlking to this girl on and off, one day I make a joke bout her givin it up to me, she responds: you only want to sleep with me, you want me to let my guard down and let you come into my life, you jus want sex.  She took my sense of humor way too serious and she thinks i only want to hit, im thinkin bout writing a note. 
 I see a golden opportunity right here

Lol OP went about this the absolute wrong way. Of course she was going to take it seriously. There was no hint of joking in there. Smh.

Originally Posted by picknroll24

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you've been talking to this chick since last summer and still haven't smashed
laugh.gif
forreal, duke taking this 500 days of summer thing literally.

i had a similar thing happen between me and a girl i used to deal with. i used to talk about sex all the time and she made a joke about how all i do is talk about sex, but i knew she meant it. so i just literally stopped talking about anything that had to do with sex from then on and it made her feel like i was really interested in her as a person and not her body. then i smashed.

Sound's like she needed an excuse to leave so she just used that. It really isn't that serious though. On to the next one

Find another female to smash. I swear with all of the girl problem threads in here someone could write a book and get rich.

i messed it up too

I was talking to this girl for a while and yesterday we were texting and i asked her what she was reading and she says push i replied getting in touch with your inner negroe...shes white and now shes acting real stale.

Back
Top Bottom