I think I messed up, smh at myself

ohwell.gif
 been tlking to this girl on and off, one day I make a joke bout her givin it up to me, she responds: you only want to sleep with me, you want me to let my guard down and let you come into my life, you jus want sex.  She took my sense of humor way too serious and she thinks i only want to hit, im thinkin bout writing a note. 

So there was no truth to the "joke"? ...........

As for your situation, "My bad, didn't mean to come off strong let me make it up you".

a note? saying what?

just apologize and let her know it was a joke and you didn't mean to offend her...

you said this over IM or text didn't you? you can't really tell tone online so maybe she didn't know...i'm not sure how well yall know each other so i can't call it

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

So there was no truth to the "joke"? ...........

As for your situation, "My bad, didn't mean to come off strong let me make it up you".

thats good
pimp.gif

then offer a meal or a ride home
devil.gif

^^^^^^^yea if was some truth to that but, sex is sex fam, I dont need to talk to a female jus for sex

Originally Posted by Dakid4996

ohwell.gif
 been tlking to this girl on and off, one day I make a joke bout her givin it up to me, she responds: you only want to sleep with me, you want me to let my guard down and let you come into my life, you jus want sex.  She took my sense of humor way too serious and she thinks i only want to hit, im thinkin bout writing a note. 

bjcx87.gif

I said to her ova a text " im bein a good boy, so hopefully u'll give up the ({})"

that was all wrong fam...you weren't even sublte with it
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 That's not subtle or jokey at all. Damn son,
laugh.gif

Edit- ^ same thing I thought.

I messed up worse, here's a convo me and my lady had in the car the other day.

Her: You don't like to hang out with me because you're afraid of running into that girl with the big lips.
Me: What girl with the big lips?
Her: The girl you used to smash.
Me: Oh, why she got to be the girl with the big lips though?
Her: Because she does!
Me: Her lips ain't the only things that are big.
Her:
indifferent.gif
bye COOL *exits vehicle in record time*
Me: But....... damn, oh well
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Dakid4996 wrote:

I said to her ova a text " im bein a good boy, so hopefully u'll give up the ({})"

that was all wrong fam...you weren't even sublte with it
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
dude got straight to the point, wasnt even beating around the bush.

oh and YNS

I don't think a note would help. You gave her the idea that you just were being nice to have sex with her and that's not what she wants. So I would say just move on.

1st off that was not a smooth comment... at all...

2nd off you should've instantly hit her with a lighten up text...

3rd Never apologize

laugh.gif

smh.gif

At least add a  ; ) to the text, to give the impression that you were joking.

Back
Top Bottom