I think I'm having a panic attack vol: trypophobia... fear of clusters of holes... don't google it

Looks like I also have trypophobia.
Anyone remember Ransik from Power Rangers Time Force and his arm would have a bunch of holes in it.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

[h3]
[/h3]

Originally Posted by kilojules64

Originally Posted by Swag Odie

There are a million and one other things to be rationally afraid of, and you have a fear of holes?
Btw, your pupils are actually holes. In b4 OP gouges her eyes out.

That was really clever
Thanks boo

now that i think about it it makes me all itchy

like im just waiting for some slimy, yet hairy creatures to crawl out of the hole and inject poison into me

i need a %#%%!%! shower dude...

Originally Posted by BronLe

now that i think about it it makes me all itchy

like im just waiting for some slimy, yet hairy creatures to crawl out of the hole and inject poison into me

i need a %#%%!%! shower dude...

laugh.gif
at slimy yet hairy.
What I've managed to deduce between running away from skin holes and toads giving birth through *!$# bubbles on their backs is that some peoples' brains automatically associate the holes in other objects to holes in their own skin and that's why they are sickened by them. I don't know if that's true though because it sounds like the type of reasoning that someone who has it would come up with as to why they are so grossed out, because for me it's definitely the idea of stuff crawling out of the holes. Weirdddd

lol me and my bro couldnt stand pancakes when we were younger, cause my mom would make them lookin like this.

Not scared, but disgusted
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

and to dude that posted that finger pic, see you in 30 days.
nerd.gif

I've been treading this thread very carefully as to avoid that fingers pic 
laugh.gif
. Looks like I stepped in here after the bomb was dropped.

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Yea, me and my mother talked about this. we both get uncomfortable seeing small holes bunched together. I know it a mind over matter thing so i can stand it, but internally it makes me feel weird. In this tread the chicks arms and knees is the best example. 

I know everyone remembers this, it used to destroy me:

Son.
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Yeah I'm fixing to eat and that fingers pic has me slick uneasy, what is the back story on those things, are they real? Or did someone just paint them?

Originally Posted by taymane23

Yeah I'm fixing to eat and that fingers pic has me slick uneasy, what is the back story on those things, are they real? Or did someone just paint them?

It's a PS,

I read it's some fish's mouth just PS'd on the fingers, not sure if it was true or not. It's still.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

Originally Posted by Freeze

that just disgusting to me too. it doesnt scare me, but it made me itch loll. i just wanna step on all of that *@@@ with my timbs on

this. makes me super itchy. all started with the fingers pic.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
to whoever post that pic.

Never knew this was an actual phobia, i thought I was the only one. OP do you get the same feeling with swarms of tiny insects?

God dammit you guys got me all itchy now.. @$%%###.

HEYYYYY!!! Me & my roommate were just talking about this the other day because we're both deathly afraid of clusters. Not just groups of holes together, but flocks of birds, swarms of insects, ants all over the floor. Oh wow I definitely need to show her this thread, all these pictures have me wanting to claw my eyes out.

Back
Top Bottom