I think I'm having a panic attack vol: trypophobia... fear of clusters of holes... don't google it

Night Marcher... what the heck is that?

Specifically did not quote the picture. And best believe I will be using the search button to see if you reply so don't get funny with another nasty picture
sick.gif
sick.gif

yo this is like a bad car accident.

i know what im going to see but i keep coming back.

Hard objects close to my face bug me out. Like if i'm sleeping on a bed next to a wall, and turn to it, the center of my face feels like it's pulsating and i have to move away.

No lie. Looking at any pictures of any skin condition will make my skin crawl like crazy. Even psoriasis. I think it has to do with this one dream I had where I was shaved bald for some reason, and I had clusters of warts on the back of my head.

I don't get too uneasy over these pics because they aren't real. Like that fingers (or worse, the feet) pic with the mouth there..it's a 'shop. Now if you saw something like that in real life I get it.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Hard objects close to my face bug me out. Like if i'm sleeping on a bed next to a wall, and turn to it, the center of my face feels like it's pulsating and i have to move away.

lol

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by taymane23

Yeah I'm fixing to eat and that fingers pic has me slick uneasy, what is the back story on those things, are they real? Or did someone just paint them?

It's a PS,

I read it's some fish's mouth just PS'd on the fingers, not sure if it was true or not. It's still.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Correct. I can't remember what kind of fish they are but if you look really hard (I dare you) you can make out wee molar-type teeth. And those exact wee mouths have been used on multiple finger pics.

Whenever I see it I automatically imagine the fingers moving forward and say "omnomnom" in my head
laugh.gif

I can kinda relate to OP, my skin just tingles or w/e when I see pictures of a buncha holes on peoples skin or something. Looks nasty picturing that in my head... 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by aThievinGenIus

lol
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

Originally Posted by taymane23

Yeah I'm fixing to eat and that fingers pic has me slick uneasy, what is the back story on those things, are they real? Or did someone just paint them?

It's a PS,

I read it's some fish's mouth just PS'd on the fingers, not sure if it was true or not. It's still.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Correct. I can't remember what kind of fish they are but if you look really hard (I dare you) you can make out wee molar-type teeth. And those exact wee mouths have been used on multiple finger pics.

Whenever I see it I automatically imagine the fingers moving forward and say "omnomnom" in my head
laugh.gif

It's called a Lamprey,

After looking at the fingers pic and knowing its a PS, it still bothers me.
laugh.gif

It's just disgusting and gives me goosebumps every time.
30t6p3b.gif

Does that mean you can't eat Cheerios? In a bowl, they're just a bunch of circles...And what about Swiss Cheese?..If you open a bag of Lifesavers, does it creep you out?...Does a box of donuts make your skin crawl? ..Did seeing someone eat Spaghetti-o's scare you as a child?

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

It's called a Lamprey,

After looking at the fingers pic and knowing its a PS, it still bothers me.
laugh.gif

It's just disgusting and gives me goosebumps every time.
30t6p3b.gif
That's right! Thanks!

Just googled it... That eye picture is worse
sick.gif
Really, really want to post it but I don't want to get banned
laugh.gif

roll.gif
@ Upptempo. It would suck if somebody was actually afraid of those.

sick.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom