I think its that time....

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

guns + trenchcoat = hilarious

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Reading that and looking at your avy made me chuckle
tired.gif
[/color]

laugh.gif

I dunno man, my sister just got busted with about 30 other people for their prank... people started snitching once the heat was on.

Originally Posted by mace40

I dunno man, my sister just got busted with about 30 other people for their prank... people started snitching once the heat was on.

pics of your sister?

1. get 5 rabbits. write 1,2,3,4,6 on them and release them throughout school. they'll be lookin for the 5th one for days.
2. put condoms on every doorknob inside and outside of school. blow a bunch of them up like balloons and make an archway at the entrance. and write"(insert school name here) supports safe sex in ky jelly on the ground.
3.or just take a cow upstairs

get a group of friends and come with gas mask and suits.
convince the student body that there's a harmful allergen in the air....
tell them you can't see it, its odorless, and exposure in large amountd doesnt immediately affect you but it would severely affect your offspring.

people started snitching once the heat was on.

= the conclusion to every senior prank.

go ahead and do something dumb if you're cool with not walking at graduation.

don't get me wrong, i love senior pranks. i just wouldn't actually want my name involved in one myself

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

tell them you can't see it, its odorless, and exposure in large amountd doesnt immediately affect you but it would severely affect your offspring.

weak

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

weak
that may be true.. but when your school is located near exxon/mobil refinery and its been known to have some sort of explosion which blew out windowsin the neighboring areas, or if recently the refinery is trying to buy up property in the area because its been documented that things deemed"harmful" is in the soil of your property, or even when your school has a shelter is place designed just for the purpose if some type of chemical orwhatever is in the air...then something like that becomes quite believable and can be pulled off, if your goal is to cause paranoia throughout the campusofcourse.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

guns + trenchcoat = hilarious

indifferent.gif
...not even funny to joke about.
Post it note the principal's car.
Fill condoms with helium and let them go in hallways..in the gym..etc.
laugh.gif

I will tell you this prank, and you better have the utmost caution if you decided to do it.

I know some people who went and got garbage bags full of mice, and released them on every floor of the school (6 to be exact). And release them 5 secondsbefore the bell rings, so when people rush to open the doors, they see a herd of mice running down the halls.
laugh.gif

It's classic.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

I will tell you this prank, and you better have the utmost caution if you decided to do it.

I know some people who went and got garbage bags full of mice, and released them on every floor of the school (6 to be exact). And release them 5 seconds before the bell rings, so when people rush to open the doors, they see a herd of mice running down the halls.
laugh.gif

It's classic.
laugh.gif

dont mice reproduce in 2 days?

Back
Top Bottom