I Think My Girl Has STD's.

if u have an std ans she does that would be
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SaywhatYawant

It could also be an ingrown hair...try and pop it and see what comes out...lol!!! But seriously it's most like that or razor bumps!
Squeeze first, Ask questions last
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kanyeeezy

Long story short, we were going to have sex yesterday and I noticed a bump near her genital region. She says she's never had sex before, so it couldn't be herpes. I didn't believe her, and didn't smash. Should I leave her?

l_7bae37024932417bbae5c0e49ab218ff.jpg

Only picture I have, don't bother asking for more.
nike-just-do-it.jpg

Don't they teach you kids ANYTHING anymore about sex and sexual related diseases?

One, it could be anything.

Two, she doesn't have to have sexual intercourse to get some of the STIs, like HPV and Herpes. They are skin to skin, so even just contact can spread thedisease.

Three, you're asking NT whether or not you should leave your girl.
smh.gif
Yes, do her a favor and leave her.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Don't they teach you kids ANYTHING anymore about sex and sexual related diseases?

Two, she doesn't have to have sexual intercourse to get some of the STIs, like HPV and Herpes. They are skin to skin, so even just contact can spread the disease.

smh.gif
Leave it to a woman to come in here and leave a logical response.
wink.gif

Long story short, we were going to have sex yesterday and I noticed a bump near her genital region. She says she's never had sex before, so it couldn't be herpes. I didn't believe her, and didn't smash. Should I leave her?

l_7bae37024932417bbae5c0e49ab218ff.jpg

Only picture I have, don't bother asking for more.

LET ME CHECK HER MUFF FOR MORE STD'S

probably razor bumps. get her tested just to be sure. sooner you do it, the quicker you can begin smashing
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Two, she doesn't have to have sexual intercourse to get some of the STIs, like HPV and Herpes. They are skin to skin, so even just contact can spread the disease.

smh.gif
Leave it to a woman to come in here and leave a logical response.
wink.gif
cosign
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Originally Posted by Olvera23

just one bump. i don't think its razor bumps.
must have been a pretty big bump for you to notice?
i always inspect before. no need to gamble with life
I think you're being a little over cautious
no such thing as over cautious.

OP if your not a virgin than you know what the box is supposed to look like. Which you probably have seen razor bumps and all the other things before. Gottatrust your gut on that one, and your gut told you not to smash

If you have to ask the question then you have already answered it yourself. No need to ask such a ? if you have feelings for her then you would know what to dobut sinc eht equestion was posed that means you wanna jet and are just looking for others opinions to make yourslef feel that what youa are going to do isright.

Back
Top Bottom