i think the batman movies are pretty much done....

I would love to see them do a Knightfall trilogy - that would be way cool IMO.

You would have to introduce a Robin though - but he would be about 10 or 12 not 25 like in the last movie. It could work if done properly.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

what about Man Bat?
ManBat.gif
Most def...but I unsure if they would do a good job on the costume andmakeup to complete the character

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

people give heath sooooo much credit fo the joker and its well deserved, but before his death i dont remember seein him on anybodys best actor list. Thereforei dont understand why it so unimaginable that someone else cant come along and play the joker or any other villain just as good. I mean whos to say jacknicholson couldnt do just as good a job as heath had he been presented the role in his time? I mean idk

with that said id like to see them do an intro harley quinn
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif

I'd like Harley Quinn to be incorporated into the next film. It seems like it'd be the easiest way to connect The Joker without him being there.

what
indifferent.gif
grin.gif
??

I definitely want to see Nolan come out with the villains Riddler and Penguin before he's done....

I know there's no way to go but down but even if the next film is 3x worse than TDK it will still be a great movie.

I'd like Harley Quinn to be incorporated into the next film. It seems like it'd be the easiest way to connect The Joker without him being there. Also:

The Riddler
The Mad Hatter
Two Face
Clock King
or Bain at the most would be great villains to add.

Any other villain seems to corny/cheesy for the general theme we've seen in the first twi films.

Originally Posted by ThaPeoplesChamp

i dont think even with HIS acting ability that he could be as good of a riddler as heth was a joker...
He would do a GREAT job as the Riddler. But most people will want to compare the two. Because heath is dead, people will want to give him theedge.

In the animated series Penguin was a crime boss. Not some dude with flippers. So I think that could work in Nolan's Batman world, but I think he'sstated that he doesn't like the Penguin character?

Talbert

Originally Posted by ThaPeoplesChamp

i'd say with the recent awesome portrayal of the joker... that the batman series cant really continue...
i mean... we've seen just about all the good villains portrayed... and beaten,and it seems like they just ran outta bad guys...
i mean,who's left? better yet, who's left thats GOOD? i heard johnny deppp might do the next riddler,but eh...
i dont think even with HIS acting ability that he could be as good of a riddler as heth was a joker...

anywho,comments questions...

The current franchise has only portrayed 3 villains. They still have riddler, cat woman, and penguin as highly recognizable villains. I don't know whatyou're thinkin, but if they come at the riddler with the same dark craziness that they brought to Ledger's Joker, then Riddler could be a sickvillain, with plenty of potential for the right writers to come up with a compelling story. I know they've been used in previous Batman franchises, butthey re-used the joker, why wouldn't they do the same for one of the other recognizable villains (Devito and Pfieffer pulled off Penguin and Catwomanpretty flawlessly, though). The real problem will be getting Nolan do direct another installment.

Oh, and Harlequin (Harley Quinn) would be a very interesting approach, if they did it right, it could be just as good as the Joker. She is a one of myfavorite villains, just not sure if they could pull her off properly on a big screen.

most of the villains in the batman universe seem to be larger than life. they are dope in comics and video games but not in the current way the batmanfranchise is being constructed. seemingly christopher nolan is putting an emphasis on somewhat believable characters and situations. hence the batmobile is thetumbler, there is no 'bat cave' etc. i just don't see how characters like cat woman, mr freeze etc fit into the current franchise. plus after TDK,they have set the standard pretty damn high for subsequent films.

The dark Knight has was the Best batman movie since the OG joints.. the greatness of the batman series never really translated from the comics/T.V series tothe Big Screen

Originally Posted by 718stylez

most of the villains in the batman universe seem to be larger than life. they are dope in comics and video games but not in the current way the batman franchise is being constructed. seemingly christopher nolan is putting an emphasis on somewhat believable characters and situations. hence the batmobile is the tumbler, there is no 'bat cave' etc. i just don't see how characters like cat woman, mr freeze etc fit into the current franchise. plus after TDK, they have set the standard pretty damn high for subsequent films.

I think catwoman would work - if they used the more realistic stuff from the comics - rather than the last movie. She was just a cat burglar who was a littleeccentric and had screwed up moral values.

Would be a good love interest in the movie too.

Originally Posted by milbert

In the animated series Penguin was a crime boss. Not some dude with flippers. So I think that could work in Nolan's Batman world, but I think he's stated that he doesn't like the Penguin character?

Talbert
Yeah Nolan's world he doesnt want to add fantasy elements in any of the batman movies....so there goes mr. freeze and clayface
ohwell.gif
....But if Nolan does return you can bet there isnt going to be aRobin.....Both Bale and Nolan agreed to this
happy.gif

I think johnny can handle riddler, dude played jack sparrow. Joker role will be hard to beat, heath practically killed himself in the process.

Back
Top Bottom