i think the batman movies are pretty much done....

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Yea i agree with the OP.

TDK was good because of the Joker and his ambitions. People forget that Joker just wanted to cause anarchy, most of the other villains did what they did just to obtain wealth and money.

The only thing that would top TDK is a movie consisting of some sort of team of villains but i dont think that would be done right seeing the old movie with Mr. Freeze, Ivy, and Bain.

I'd have to disagree for the simple fact that they pulled off a not so known villain well in Ra's Al Ghul with Batman Begins.
That was a villain that wasn't in it for the money either and quite honestly, they adapted him to the movie real well.

The Riddler & Mad Hatter would be GREAT.. BUT I am undecided on who Johnny Depp should play.. let me explain

When I first heard the rumor that Johnny could play the Riddler, I thought to myself, ok great he's a talented actor (and one of my favorites) BUT hedoesnt fit The Riddler...
I recently saw Willy Wonka and the Chocolat Factory, and that COMPLETELY changed my point of view.. Depp would KILL that Riddler part in a good way!

Then I heard that Depp is being cast in Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland as the Madd Hatter.. which got me thinking.. which one would be better? of coursethe Tim Burton rendition of the Mad Hatter would be different not just in context but in style to the Batman Mad Hatter.. BUT.. Nolan can work magic with itand since Depp would have played the part..he can twist it around in a darker way
pimp.gif

Now believe that if Depp is cast as one of these two, best believe that he would equal Heath's performance if not surpass it!

I vote for Tony Jaa's to be in it for his real American breakout role.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm basing my first real comic book on a character inspired by Tony Jaa btw. Its TOUGH coming up with creative ideas for his fight scenes though.

ok,so let's get it going here...
who SHOULD be the next villain(s) cast in the next batman KNIGHT trilogy?

1. the riddler (johnny depp)
2. zsasz
3. bane
4.killer croc
5.the mad hatter / clock king

Warner Bros. has made it blatantly clear they're going to film a 3rd Batman movie.

The questions to be answered are

1)Is Chris Nolan going to return after filming Inception. The answer is yes, if they can write a story that is interesting enough to him. They being Chris, hisbrother, and David Goyer.

2) If Nolan doesn't return, who replaces him?

3) If Nolan doesn't return... does Bale?

Trust, this discussion has nothing to do with Riddler vs. Mr. Freeze or can they get Johnny Depp.

For some odd reason, other than The Riddler, Penguin, Harley Quinn, and Catwoman. I really think Black Mask would be someone I'd rather see in the nextone.

I think he fits into the mythology, he and Bruce kinda grew up with each other because their dads were business partners or something along the lines, thenlater becomes a notorious mob boss, not to mention, he's a villan we have yet to see on film, but at the same time people arent even aware of who he is, sothe studio would probably prefer a more well known villian.

Jim Carrey as The Riddler is overrated. Yes he was funny but I don't like the Riddler as funny. I like him as the riddle obsessed, genius, everything donein a riddle, in a suit, slightly crazy, type of villain. Jim Carrey should've played The Joker in that film and Jack should've been Two Face.

If Depp is already playing The Mad Hatter in another film, I don't think he'd want to do it again in a Batman movie. He should be The Riddler.

Story has to be good, and the acting would need to be better.

imo the villains will be the riddler and catwoman. they hint at in the dark knight too. make the riddler like john doe in seven and have him leave clues behindhis every crime and there you go. batman rebuilds himself and gotham just like wayne manor/the batcave. nolan is talented enough where i think he will even toptdk. he says he doesnt know if hes coming back and blah blah blah i think thats bs i think hes had an idea/outline for three all along. he known exactly whathe wants to do but ledgers death def. impacted some of it cause he was def meant to be in the 3rd. he wil find another way or recast it thats all

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

batman movies to me were always boring/lame.

spiderman + xmen > batman

smh.gif
This is the dumbest post in the whole thread. You could arrange the three titles any way you want, and your equation of ___ + ___ > ____ would apply.

Originally Posted by dland24

smh.gif
This is the dumbest post in the whole thread. You could arrange the three titles any way you want, and your equation of ___ + ___ > ____ would apply.

Fantastic 4 + Dare Devil > Batman?

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

Bane would be dope if done in the same dark tone as the first two with Christian Bale.
I agree, if they were to do any character I would hope they would choose bane as the villain because if done right which would be dark like thefirst two then it would be pretty good imo.

Originally Posted by Digger85

imo the villains will be the riddler and catwoman. they hint at in the dark knight too. make the riddler like john doe in seven and have him leave clues behind his every crime and there you go. batman rebuilds himself and gotham just like wayne manor/the batcave. nolan is talented enough where i think he will even top tdk. he says he doesnt know if hes coming back and blah blah blah i think thats bs i think hes had an idea/outline for three all along. he known exactly what he wants to do but ledgers death def. impacted some of it cause he was def meant to be in the 3rd. he wil find another way or recast it thats all

i like this thought, didnt the riddler work wayne?

Also, we have to remember in the next film that batman will be hunted as well. On top of that he will have to defeat a villian, whoever it may be.
-in the next film we have to find out what happens to coleman reese
- does foxx quit? ( i don't think he does because the machine blew up)
-another batmobile
-wayne manor rebuilt
-bruce wayne's love interest

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

I don't really care about the villains, I just hope Nolan returns.

True, but I do also care about the villians.

The Riddler would be AMAZING. Bane would also make for a good movie too if done right.

Originally Posted by bilbo07

Originally Posted by dland24

smh.gif

Fantastic 4 + Dare Devil > Batman?

We now have the second dumbest post in the thread. Fantastic 4 and Daredevil are not in the three which I said you could arrange.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Whoever the villain may be, I think the next movie should focus heavily on detective work and the best villain for that is the Riddler. I want to see theRiddler outsmart Wayne throughout the movie, driving him bat poop.

Back
Top Bottom