I think Zach Galifianakis is my favorite comedian

The Between Two Ferns episode you posted is probably one of the worst. Natalie Portman, Jon Hamm and Michael Cera ones are much funnier.

But I'm with ya. He's a genius. Glad he's blowing up these days.

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

you writing a middle school essay fam?

Same exact thing i thought
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ive seen 2 of his stand ups I think. I thought they were really funny.

Ive seen 2 of his stand ups I think. I thought they were really funny.

yeah i didn't see this guy's stuff til after the hangover but hes actually a weirdo and it's hilarious

daniel tosh is my favorite though dude is so funny

yeah i didn't see this guy's stuff til after the hangover but hes actually a weirdo and it's hilarious

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

I used to think Daniel Tosh was extra corny, I mean the guy gets paid to showcase youtube videos, but I've come to appreciate his humor; the redemption bits in particular
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

I used to think Daniel Tosh was extra corny, I mean the guy gets paid to showcase youtube videos, but I've come to appreciate his humor; the redemption bits in particular
laugh.gif

I love Charlize Theron I'd wife that given the chance.

That being said yeah I like Zach's comedy. Natalie Portman one is much much better.

I love Charlize Theron I'd wife that given the chance.

That being said yeah I like Zach's comedy. Natalie Portman one is much much better.

Back
Top Bottom