I Thought President Obama Would Start April On A Good Note...

Originally Posted by anDown Goes Frasier

He got a pic of her ugg mug
laugh.gif
i would took the ipod back!

laugh.gif

his gift was more thoughtful.

laugh.gif

Obama dont give a #!%%
pimp.gif

dvds for gordon brown was the best though.... probably realised that clown aint gonna be PM much longer so he hit him with the cheap mailorder boxset
laugh.gif

she gave him a $###%!@ picture of herself!

If anything, he OVERgifted. I would have taken the iPod back!

DVD's..... Ipod.... Barack sounding like he be getting gifts from the bootleg cat that come through the barbershop selling random stuff out his backpack.

Honestly, he's not great at gift giving at all. As a head of state, you're kind of expected to put a little more thought into it right? An iPod? Astack of incompatible dvds? Really?

no class......

same thing happened when the US kids got air force one models from the gift shop for the british kids and the british kids got handwritten, signed novels fromthe authors bound in leather for the US kids, and u know those brats wont even appreciate it lol

at least he's not spending a lot of our money on gifts.....no, that's just horrible
laugh.gif
damn president

The Prime Minister has not had the best of luck when receiving gifts from U.S. presidents.

He was given a fur-trimmed brown leather bomber jacket by George W. Bush during his first trip to America in the summer of 2007

eek.gif
laugh.gif
did anyone else read that part from the DVD article?

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

The Prime Minister has not had the best of luck when receiving gifts from U.S. presidents.

He was given a fur-trimmed brown leather bomber jacket by George W. Bush during his first trip to America in the summer of 2007

eek.gif
laugh.gif
did anyone else read that part from the DVD article?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Had he given her something madd expensive you would be complaining about spending the tax payers money on gifts..I think the gift was a good idea..its athoughtful gift..comon all he got was a picture of her ..autographed..Use that to break weed up on ..

Originally Posted by Datnggag

Had he given her something madd expensive you would be complaining about spending the tax payers money on gifts..I think the gift was a good idea..its a thoughtful gift..comon all he got was a picture of her ..autographed..Use that to break weed up on ..

Obama earns a salary...gifts dont come from the tax payers...he is not broke...he has money to pay for a gifts doesn't need to use 'tax-payersmoney'

Back
Top Bottom