I thought sex was the best feeling in the world until...

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by goukiteg

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I'VE HAD SIX SCARES AND GOT FOUR GIRLS PREGNANT, ONE OF THE GIRLS GOT PREGNANT TWICE. YET I HAVE NO KIDS. LUCKY ME I GUESS....

Were they all miscarriages? Or abortions?

ABORTIONS.

Yeah...Lucky You.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Kiiing

I got punked once and it was enough for me to wrap it up every single time. I look at it like this .. protected sex is better then no sex
smile.gif

WHO IS IN THIS AVY???

Originally Posted by Kiiing

I got punked once and it was enough for me to wrap it up every single time. I look at it like this .. protected sex is better then no sex
smile.gif

WHO IS IN THIS AVY???

laugh.gif
i just don't get it
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

They on the same page.

NT use birth control, the shot prefferably, pills wont work shell forget to take em.

Freedom and kicks or a baby? yall decide lol
Too many kids runing around with no fathers, alot of us are part of that but its gotta stop.

laugh.gif
i just don't get it
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

They on the same page.

NT use birth control, the shot prefferably, pills wont work shell forget to take em.

Too many kids runing around with no fathers, alot of us are part of that but its gotta stop.

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

laugh.gif
i just don't get it
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
They on the same page.

4 abortions attribute to one person is just plain stupid. I don't need to give a reason why. It's self explanatory.

laugh.gif
i just don't get it
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
They on the same page.

4 abortions attribute to one person is just plain stupid. I don't need to give a reason why. It's self explanatory.

laugh.gif
i just don't get it
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
They on the same page.

Condom with spermicide is nearly as effective when used properly. 

laugh.gif
i just don't get it
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
They on the same page.

Condom with spermicide is nearly as effective when used properly. 

laugh.gif
i just don't get it
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
They on the same page.

Yep. Sure. I had no control in them getting abortions. SimPly told them to make whatever decision they wanted.

laugh.gif
i just don't get it
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
They on the same page.

Yep. Sure. I had no control in them getting abortions. SimPly told them to make whatever decision they wanted.

obviously when you gotta dude up here saying they got 4 chicks preggo and all got abortions, lucky him....disgusting and ridiculous...i understand it feel
eek.gif
but c'mon? that
eek.gif
to have to get caught up THAT many times

obviously when you gotta dude up here saying they got 4 chicks preggo and all got abortions, lucky him....disgusting and ridiculous...i understand it feel
eek.gif
but c'mon? that
eek.gif
to have to get caught up THAT many times

Back
Top Bottom