I thought the GREEN LANTERN was a Black Man... VOL. ...

While on other issues you might have a point regarding minorities in film, but this is just dumb.

There are multiple Green Laterns, chill out.
CWrite78 wrote:
blake lively would get the business.

Even when she played a druggie/low life in The Town she was still incredible.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I used to think Lex Luthor was a black man too

There have been like 4 or 5 GL's from Earth. 1 was black I believe. The rest were all white guys and maybe an animal/insect
laugh.gif

I saw the trailer and found it weird that they got a goofy guy like Reynolds playing Jordan. Reminded me of the Cap America casting.

Movies looks like it's going to be bad.

There have been like 4 or 5 GL's from Earth. 1 was black I believe. The rest were all white guys and maybe an animal/insect
laugh.gif

I saw the trailer and found it weird that they got a goofy guy like Reynolds playing Jordan. Reminded me of the Cap America casting.

Movies looks like it's going to be bad.

Originally Posted by Ginzo

Why you mad OP?
He wants a black superhero movie. He was also under the foolish assumption that the only GL was black.

On a related note, they really need to make a remake of Meteor Man
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Shh could be dope as @%$% now.

Originally Posted by Ginzo

Why you mad OP?
He wants a black superhero movie. He was also under the foolish assumption that the only GL was black.

On a related note, they really need to make a remake of Meteor Man
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Shh could be dope as @%$% now.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
son i thought i was the only one who used to think lex luthor was black
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

01_Lex_Luthor.jpg
[h1]Lex Luthor Edit [/h1]
(1940)   Villain  | Comics  | Character

Lex Luthor is a fictional character that appears in comic books published by DC Comics.The character first appeared in Action Comics #23 (1940), and was co-created by Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster. Originally written as a pulp magazine-inspired mad scientist with red hair, the character underwent an abrupt makeover one year later, after an artist mistakenly depicted him as bald. In spite of the error, the striking appearance was adopted and became the character's trademark. Following the release of John Byrne's limited series The Man of Steel, Luthor was re-envisioned as a Machiavellian industrialist and white-collar criminal, even briefly serving as President of the United States.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
son i thought i was the only one who used to think lex luthor was black
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

01_Lex_Luthor.jpg
[h1]Lex Luthor Edit [/h1]
(1940)   Villain  | Comics  | Character

Lex Luthor is a fictional character that appears in comic books published by DC Comics.The character first appeared in Action Comics #23 (1940), and was co-created by Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster. Originally written as a pulp magazine-inspired mad scientist with red hair, the character underwent an abrupt makeover one year later, after an artist mistakenly depicted him as bald. In spite of the error, the striking appearance was adopted and became the character's trademark. Following the release of John Byrne's limited series The Man of Steel, Luthor was re-envisioned as a Machiavellian industrialist and white-collar criminal, even briefly serving as President of the United States.

Back
Top Bottom