I thought the GREEN LANTERN was a Black Man... VOL. ...

30t6p3b.gif
how old are you.

how more cheesy can it get ? deadpool is green lantern. captain american is human torch
laugh.gif

how more cheesy can it get ? deadpool is green lantern. captain american is human torch
laugh.gif

Correct me I'm wrong but didn't the Green Lantern (original maybe?) was a solider in WW2? or was that just John Stewart? I figured the setting of this would be in the 40's when he got his powers first?

Or am I just ignorant at this subject?

Correct me I'm wrong but didn't the Green Lantern (original maybe?) was a solider in WW2? or was that just John Stewart? I figured the setting of this would be in the 40's when he got his powers first?

Or am I just ignorant at this subject?

you could've done a simple wikipedia search and found out there was more than one green lantern.  
grin.gif

surprised no one made a joke about you wanting drake to be the green lantern.

you could've done a simple wikipedia search and found out there was more than one green lantern.  
grin.gif

surprised no one made a joke about you wanting drake to be the green lantern.

I would have liked to seen John Stewart but lets be real fam. You gotta do the original first.  

Oh and don't worry the black Green Lantern is a better one anyway.  Comic nerds even know this.  Bruce Wayne got way more respect for duke than Hal.  So that settles it.

I would have liked to seen John Stewart but lets be real fam. You gotta do the original first.  

Oh and don't worry the black Green Lantern is a better one anyway.  Comic nerds even know this.  Bruce Wayne got way more respect for duke than Hal.  So that settles it.

Back
Top Bottom