I tried to tell ya'll dudes to quit it with the diet soda...

Originally Posted by GTEK

laugh.gif
Son everything causes cancer.
Diet soda just came out what? 5 years ago? Now its the cause of an diease that been around for decades?

P.S. Carbonated water is bad period. What about Soda...
roll.gif

eyes.gif

lame, everything causes cancer. you're gonna die eventually.

im diabetic and gotta drink most stuff thats gonna have fake cancer causing sugars so oh well

Originally Posted by ohBURRRR

lol GTEK the more you post the more ignorant you sound. stop while youre behind.
Says the man with the BURRR SN.
eyes.gif

My main point was that it seems as though everything causes cancer and alot of people seems to think the same in this thread.

i've known this for a long time. i always try to avoid anything that uses this stuff, never liked the way artificial sugar tasted anyway.

diet coke =
sick.gif
x infinity. The substitute for sugar in that is worse for you than what's in normal coke... Anybody else reckon Coke Zero tastes exactlylike Diet Coke?
sick.gif

im avoiding soda as much as i love it....i usually get it at sit down restaurant only....bottled water all day for me!

Yesterday, I bought a meal and I had to choose a drink to go along with it since it is included in the combination meal. I wanted to pick water, but I actuallypicked Canada Dry diet ginger ale. I saw on the side how it said aspartame and I cringed since I know how it is SO bad for you.

It is quite ironic how people are reverting to all these "diet" foods to be "healthy" since it will say there are 0 calories, thinking ithelps them with their diets and to lose weight. Meanwhile, a lot of these "diet" labelled foods are in fact extremely unhealthy for you since theyhave chemicals that are cancer-inducing.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by Freshly Snipes

I think it's bull %**#. People believe everything causes cancer nowadays.

Yuku causes cancer
your monitor and computer puts out a small dose of radiation... as do the majority of everything we use and don't use daily

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Freshly Snipes wrote:

I think it's bull %**#. People believe everything causes cancer nowadays.

Yuku causes cancer
your monitor and computer puts out a small dose of radiation... as do the majority of everything we use and don't use daily

I blame that got damn magic man. Everytime he pops up he's giving out the cancer. I think I'm infected in the ball sack. Testicular Cancer FTL.
smh.gif

Here is the issue with these types of testing; the amount of aspertame given to test rats is the equivalent of 10, 000 diet soda cans for a human being. Ifanyone was given any substance with that type of concentration is sure to get cancer. In reality no one would drink that much diet soda to get cancer but overlong periods of time, I would exepct the risk of cancer to be sginificant by takeing in these subtances.

There are only 7 foods that are considered to not give any kind of cancer and they are white foods (garlic, white corn, cauliflower, etc...) BUT my bf told me(he's black) that this was probably made up due to white supremacy.

Back
Top Bottom