i want a pet lion.

don't know if this has been posted before, but damn, that's unbelievable
pimp.gif

now if that was me, the big fella would've crushed me to pieces.. don't think i could hold the lion up
laugh.gif

Yeah its incredible.

If I had one I'd ride that mu @#$%a to school and work everyday. Throw a saddle on that ++*$%. +%*+ a horn, I got a roar to move people out my way.

haha just made me think of part on "grandma's boy" when dante got the pet lion to guard his house. was gonna post a youtube clip but didn'tknow if the excessive swearing in the clip would be frowned upon.

Originally Posted by 18key

Yeah its incredible.

If I had one I'd ride that mu @#$%a to school and work everyday. Throw a saddle on that ++*$%. +%*+ a horn, I got a roar to move people out my way.
roll.gif

Yeah its incredible.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah its incredible.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Russoull

Originally Posted by JPioneer

I wan't a penguin and a monkey. Imagine the girls I'd pull
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I'd try to train the monkey to smoke Newports with me.
pimp.gif

Hmmmph! a Chimp just spazzed out and beat a woman to an inch of her life... tore her eye lids off and everything. Victims family is sueing the owner for 50m

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

This reminds me of that guy that had one in his house in NY

a guy in west Dallas had one chained up in the backyard, he later shot it though...pretty cool tiger.

I remember there was a video of a lion attacking this dude and then they shot the lion. I was shook.... Someone post it

Back
Top Bottom