i was bent at college park and all the white girls were calling each other bro....

i was lol'ing.....but i guess it's similar to how every urban chick in pg and dc were calling each other son a couple of years back and how the girls on jersey shore call each other kid....

i was lol'ing.....but i guess it's similar to how every urban chick in pg and dc were calling each other son a couple of years back and how the girls on jersey shore call each other kid....

Assuming you mean UMCP I was there this weekend too
laugh.gif
. I go to Towson and it's like that here too. Any school with a big Lacrosse program's gonna be this way. Lax Bro's... So chill...

Assuming you mean UMCP I was there this weekend too
laugh.gif
. I go to Towson and it's like that here too. Any school with a big Lacrosse program's gonna be this way. Lax Bro's... So chill...

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

is it racist for a white person to call a black person "brother"? i always feel weird when it happens...
I do it all the time to both whites and blacks. After all, we are all brothers.

is it racist for a white person to call a black person "brother"? i always feel weird when it happens...
I do it all the time to both whites and blacks. After all, we are all brothers.

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

hulk hogan approves.

any excuse to post pastamania is a good excuse.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

hulk hogan approves.

any excuse to post pastamania is a good excuse.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Most white girls are always extra late on any slang or anything regarding culture for that matter. As soon as my friends that are girls had Drake on their Ipod's i decided it was time to move on to new music same thing for Wiz.

Back
Top Bottom