i was bent at college park and all the white girls were calling each other bro....

Originally Posted by Boi

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by dipped in butter

Reminded me of this scene
laugh.gif

Damn, I never had an urge to watch this movie and that scene lets me know why. Sad that they felt the need to put that in that movie. Damn shame.
You've never seen white chicks?

It's pretty funny
Nah, I never had a desire to see a movie of two black comedians in white face. Plus I really am not a fan of the Wayans Brothers over the top, physical humor.

Originally Posted by Boi

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by dipped in butter

Reminded me of this scene
laugh.gif

Damn, I never had an urge to watch this movie and that scene lets me know why. Sad that they felt the need to put that in that movie. Damn shame.
You've never seen white chicks?

It's pretty funny
Nah, I never had a desire to see a movie of two black comedians in white face. Plus I really am not a fan of the Wayans Brothers over the top, physical humor.

Originally Posted by gumbottombandit

Originally Posted by higherthanthemonument

i was lol'ing.....but i guess it's similar to how every urban chick in pg and dc were calling each other son a couple of years back...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i'm dying. 
man this was heavy in like 04-06......it was so annoying

Originally Posted by gumbottombandit

Originally Posted by higherthanthemonument

i was lol'ing.....but i guess it's similar to how every urban chick in pg and dc were calling each other son a couple of years back...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i'm dying. 
man this was heavy in like 04-06......it was so annoying

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Assuming you mean UMCP I was there this weekend too
laugh.gif
. I go to Towson and it's like that here too. Any school with a big Lacrosse program's gonna be this way. Lax Bro's... So chill...

Grew up playin lax in the DMV  and Baltimore area. Goin go UMD and Towson games....I also attended Salisbury and chilled with some lax kids (didn't make the team
frown.gif
)

I am pretty sure bro came with Jersey Shore.

laugh.gif
. I go to Towson and it's like that here too. Any school with a big Lacrosse program's gonna be this way. Lax Bro's... So chill...

Grew up playin lax in the DMV  and Baltimore area. Goin go UMD and Towson games....I also attended Salisbury and chilled with some lax kids (didn't make the team
frown.gif
)

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

is it racist for a white person to call a black person "brother"? i always feel weird when it happens...
laugh.gif
, what's with you and bringing race into everything?

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

is it racist for a white person to call a black person "brother"? i always feel weird when it happens...
laugh.gif
, what's with you and bringing race into everything?

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

laugh.gif

frown.gif
)

All of my lacrosse friends have been saying "bro" for years...

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

laugh.gif

frown.gif
)

All of my lacrosse friends have been saying "bro" for years...

Originally Posted by King Jaffe

As soon as my friends that are girls had Drake on their Ipod's i decided it was time to move on to new music same thing for Wiz.
I'm the same way son.

As soon as my friends that are girls had Drake on their Ipod's i decided it was time to move on to new music same thing for Wiz.
I'm the same way son.

Most white girls are always extra late on any slang or anything regarding culture for that matter. As soon as my friends that are girls had Drake on their Ipod's i decided it was time to move on to new music same thing for Wiz.

so white chicks dictate your taste in music bro?

Most white girls are always extra late on any slang or anything regarding culture for that matter. As soon as my friends that are girls had Drake on their Ipod's i decided it was time to move on to new music same thing for Wiz.

so white chicks dictate your taste in music bro?

Back
Top Bottom