i was bent at college park and all the white girls were calling each other bro....

Most white girls are always extra late on any slang or anything regarding culture for that matter. As soon as my friends that are girls had Drake on their Ipod's i decided it was time to move on to new music same thing for Wiz.

I don't give a damn
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

is it racist for a white person to call a black person "brother"? i always feel weird when it happens...

Isn't everything white people do racist?

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

is it racist for a white person to call a black person "brother"? i always feel weird when it happens...

Isn't everything white people do racist?

Originally Posted by dipped in butter

Reminded me of this scene
laugh.gif

Damn, I never had an urge to watch this movie and that scene lets me know why. Sad that they felt the need to put that in that movie. Damn shame.

laugh.gif

Damn, I never had an urge to watch this movie and that scene lets me know why. Sad that they felt the need to put that in that movie. Damn shame.

Originally Posted by King Jaffe

Most white girls are always extra late on any slang or anything regarding culture for that matter. As soon as my friends that are girls had Drake on their Ipod's i decided it was time to move on to new music same thing for Wiz.

Lamest of lame reasons to "move on to new music."

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

but he's so cool being the first to know the most obscure rapper that nobody's ever heard of before. 

enjoy music for what it is, not because of who listens/plays it, BRAHHHHH

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

but he's so cool being the first to know the most obscure rapper that nobody's ever heard of before. 

enjoy music for what it is, not because of who listens/plays it, BRAHHHHH

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

laugh.gif

You've never seen white chicks?

It's pretty funny

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

laugh.gif

You've never seen white chicks?

It's pretty funny

so you're one of those types of fan huh?
eyes.gif

so you're one of those types of fan huh?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by higherthanthemonument

i was lol'ing.....but i guess it's similar to how every urban chick in pg and dc were calling each other son a couple of years back...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i'm dying. 

Originally Posted by higherthanthemonument

i was lol'ing.....but i guess it's similar to how every urban chick in pg and dc were calling each other son a couple of years back...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i'm dying. 

Back
Top Bottom