Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

So no one gon say *%#+ about OP's avy?

Word?

Well thanks for bringing that to my attention
30t6p3b.gif
WHAT IN THE ##@!

indifferent.gif

banish this peasant.

was smoking in the AUC right when school started with a couple of my homies in a car on top of the parking deck.
as we walked from the car to the elevator we walked past a cop. one of the dudes we were smoking w/ left the car door open? i asked him if he was going to close it and didnt (stupid). once we got out of the elevator the cop had came down in the one after us.
he basically just said if we're going to smoke do it somewhere else, dont get kicked out of college because of weed etc. i kinda think he let us go because my friend is a celebrities kid. but basically we listened to what he had to say and then he let us bounce.

was smoking in the AUC right when school started with a couple of my homies in a car on top of the parking deck.
as we walked from the car to the elevator we walked past a cop. one of the dudes we were smoking w/ left the car door open? i asked him if he was going to close it and didnt (stupid). once we got out of the elevator the cop had came down in the one after us.
he basically just said if we're going to smoke do it somewhere else, dont get kicked out of college because of weed etc. i kinda think he let us go because my friend is a celebrities kid. but basically we listened to what he had to say and then he let us bounce.

Back
Top Bottom