I was told you only get one shot at this thing called life, so it might as well be a swish.

I could get down with this thread...but the way OP writes is unbearable.

Do you always post from your phone or something?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

My take on it is if you are not going to change the world change you.  If you are single and you see an attractive girl just say hi and smile at her, maybe introduce yourself today.  If you have a girl buy her some flowers today, show her you care.  If you have a job (like myself) I will try to be more then just sort of productive today.  It is extremely hard to wake up every day and attack life.  So just start small one step at a time.  Work toward something you want in the long run and don't let people get you down or tell you no.  If you believe you can do something 99% of the time you can do it.  It will take a lot of work and a lot of failure.
well said 
pimp.gif

inspired, i am

My take on it is if you are not going to change the world change you.  If you are single and you see an attractive girl just say hi and smile at her, maybe introduce yourself today.  If you have a girl buy her some flowers today, show her you care.  If you have a job (like myself) I will try to be more then just sort of productive today.  It is extremely hard to wake up every day and attack life.  So just start small one step at a time.  Work toward something you want in the long run and don't let people get you down or tell you no.  If you believe you can do something 99% of the time you can do it.  It will take a lot of work and a lot of failure.
well said 
pimp.gif

inspired, i am

well said 
pimp.gif

inspired, i am

well said 
pimp.gif

inspired, i am

well said 
pimp.gif

inspired, i am

well said 
pimp.gif

inspired, i am

well said 
pimp.gif

inspired, i am

well said 
pimp.gif

inspired, i am

well said 
pimp.gif

inspired, i am

well said 
pimp.gif

inspired, i am

well said 
pimp.gif

inspired, i am

Back
Top Bottom