I was told you only get one shot at this thing called life, so it might as well be a swish.

Preeeacchhhhh!

As Rousseau said, man is born free but everywhere he is in chains. Don't be sheep. Break away from the system. Don't let them get you like they got the rest of the world. Who cares abut the %$%% you own,what others think you,because you know what? In the end,you leave this world and die alone.

Know you' self-worth and be true to yourself. Wake up. Read. Discover. Once you reach enlightenment and self_fulfillment due to your awakening, you will find inner peace and most important of all,freedom.

Don't wither away and waste you life. The time is now...or never.

my take on this, especially with getting with girls is that we waste so much time tailoring our personality, our looks and basically our character for girls and people in general and we never really embrace what it is to be ourselves. I think deep down rooted in ourselves is a want to be a good guy but we're wary of how we can get mistreated.

My thing now is when taking on a task or doing favors is to meet expectations and then some...with a smile on my face.

Doing this isn't for other people it's for yourself...the by-product is that people see your more than a regular person and is able to go past just meeting the basic requirements. Just be careful that you don't do this for any regular person...you have to know that the person or thing your doing this for will appreciate the effort and in turn you'll learn and grow from it.

my take on this, especially with getting with girls is that we waste so much time tailoring our personality, our looks and basically our character for girls and people in general and we never really embrace what it is to be ourselves. I think deep down rooted in ourselves is a want to be a good guy but we're wary of how we can get mistreated.

My thing now is when taking on a task or doing favors is to meet expectations and then some...with a smile on my face.

Doing this isn't for other people it's for yourself...the by-product is that people see your more than a regular person and is able to go past just meeting the basic requirements. Just be careful that you don't do this for any regular person...you have to know that the person or thing your doing this for will appreciate the effort and in turn you'll learn and grow from it.

Preeeacchhhhh!

As Rousseau said, man is born free but everywhere he is in chains. Don't be sheep. Break away from the system. Don't let them get you like they got the rest of the world. Who cares abut the %$%% you own,what others think you,because you know what? In the end,you leave this world and die alone.

Know you' self-worth and be true to yourself. Wake up. Read. Discover. Once you reach enlightenment and self_fulfillment due to your awakening, you will find inner peace and most important of all,freedom.

Preeeacchhhhh!

pimp.gif
to Grim and Hazel.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

On the flipside, who said material wealth was any indication of one's significance of contributions to humankind?
^ I think this is the single most profound quote in this thread. Get it together y'all.

On the flipside, who said material wealth was any indication of one's significance of contributions to humankind?
^ I think this is the single most profound quote in this thread. Get it together y'all.

Back
Top Bottom