I Will Not Wear a Mask

I wear mine if I’m out.

I’ve read that quarantine fatigue is causing people to stop being vigilant and stop wearing their masks.

Mask is cool bc I can be scruffy non shaven and still look clean. It also works as a funk filter.

I'm shaving Monday and Thursday at the moment which is nice - work at home on a Wednesday so that doesn't matter.

I did regret a tuna sandwich for lunch recently though...

My main problem at the moment though is that after wearing a mask all week at work I feel like my ears are going to fall off - fine again by Monday then repeat week in week out. I keep meaning to get/make one of those things that fits behind so you attach the mask to that and not your ears.

I wear mine if I’m out.

I’ve read that quarantine fatigue is causing people to stop being vigilant and stop wearing their masks.

I'm confident that it is - same with distancing, I stopped somewhere recently for a coffee and had to leave because there were so many people trying to squeeze in the door (not to mention the family who kept removing their masks and leaning round the screen to order, and their teenaged son with his fingers in his mouth...)

I hate wearing the mask but I’ll do it. All my handsome man privilege is down the toilet though. Sucks

can't believe after the year we had the mask thing is still being debated

can't believe after the year we had the mask thing is still being debated
Issac Asmiov's words still ring true decades later:

“There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”

I refuse to let anyone that isnt wearing a mask on the elevator with me.

Theres a 2 person limit (unless same family unit). If you dont got a mask on im hitting that door close button on you

stay home and shop online if you can't be bothered to wear a mask the proper way. I'm constantly telling people to wear or adjust their mask at work and get all sorts of attitudes and arguments it's maddening. people really hate when you tell them to put their mask up from their chin.

stay home and shop online if you can't be bothered to wear a mask the proper way. I'm constantly telling people to wear or adjust their mask at work and get all sorts of attitudes and arguments it's maddening. people really hate when you tell them to put their mask up from their chin.
I dont get the people that wear it but dont cover their nose.

I seen a lady walk into a store, no mask on, then put it on as she went to pay.

Just stupid

The theory of “growing out of it” is false. Adults are just like their childhood counterparts. If they were idiots then, guess what?....
This was one of the harshest coming-of-age realizations that I had.

You hold adults in a high regard throughout your youth only to learn a good chunk of them are just overgrown children. Worse than that, many of them actually regress from their teen years.

I dont get the people that wear it but dont cover their nose.

I seen a lady walk into a store, no mask on, then put it on as she went to pay.

Just stupid

THIS!!

i'm trying to figure out if adults that do this are either stupid or just dont care about wearing a mask. I mean, youre already wearing a mask over you mouth but not your nose so you're making the effort. i guess it just that people are stupid. Who knew you inhale and exhale through you mouth and nose?!?!?!

THIS!!

i'm trying to figure out if adults that do this are either stupid or just dont care about wearing a mask. I mean, youre already wearing a mask over you mouth but not your nose so you're making the effort. i guess it just that people are stupid. Who knew you inhale and exhale through you mouth and nose?!?!?!
Its similar to kids that put on the seatbelt but move the part that goes across the upperbody behind them.

Half *** wearing em

i don’t get why people don’t wanna feel and look like this:
56FD2F04-D12D-4CB6-A792-68B6C045B191.jpeg

Definitely a missed opportunity for those, plus you can save others from suffering.

I'm not a fan of this hatred that people have to people who dont wear them. I wear them where i have to but im not wearing it just walking down the street

WHenever I go out for a Nature Walk/Hike in a park area, White folks are highly likely NOT to have them on in comparison to other folks.

It definitely is a statement maker.

I'm not a fan of this hatred that people have to people who dont wear them. I wear them where i have to but im not wearing it just walking down the street
But you ARE putting it on if you see another human walking towards you right?

I drove across the country from Washington State to New York. Masks are mandated at both states and you would not be allowed into a public place without a mask. When I drove through Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, North Dakota, Minnesota, NOBODY wore masks. People even looked at me funny when I stopped for gas while wearing one. The only exception I saw where people wore masks was Chicago. Go figure.

WHenever I go out for a Nature Walk/Hike in a park area, White folks are highly likely NOT to have them on in comparison to other folks.

It definitely is a statement maker.

But you ARE putting it on if you see another human walking towards you right?

no, maintain my six feet

no, maintain my six feet
So you NEVER cross paths with someone while you both are walking in opposite directions? Since March, you haven't done so? Interesting.

I am confused as to why you don't put the mask on.

It isn't even about HATING people that don't.

Back
Top Bottom