"I will redeem myself, I have to" MV7 Appreciation Post

pimp.gif

Understandable why people made those predictions though, with the info available at the time and his past history, it was almost a safe assumption that he wasn't going to be that effective. Just goes to show there is no such thing as a sure thing. Vick has really defied the odds and continue to do so as he grows as a person and player

Understandable why people made those predictions though, with the info available at the time and his past history, it was almost a safe assumption that he wasn't going to be that effective. Just goes to show there is no such thing as a sure thing. Vick has really defied the odds and continue to do so as he grows as a person and player

Although he had rough time last year, McNabb will be the Comeback Player of the Year next year. Don't sleep on him.

Although he had rough time last year, McNabb will be the Comeback Player of the Year next year. Don't sleep on him.

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Exactly.  Who saw him having an MVP calibur season in his first game back.  Besides, I'm sure all the dudes posting their multiple
roll.gif
's have said some stuff that's been wrong too.

Exactly.  Who saw him having an MVP calibur season in his first game back.  Besides, I'm sure all the dudes posting their multiple
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

roll.gif

Thats why " You never underestimate the heart of a champion"

I said in 2009 Predictions post that he could come back and be a top 16 Quarterback and people laughed like I was crazy.

Talent is talent. 

You arent the Number one overall pick, Multiple Pro Bowler, coroprate gold pitchman and the highest paid man in Professional Football if you arent great.

Originally Posted by Proshares

roll.gif

Thats why " You never underestimate the heart of a champion"

I said in 2009 Predictions post that he could come back and be a top 16 Quarterback and people laughed like I was crazy.

Talent is talent. 

You arent the Number one overall pick, Multiple Pro Bowler, coroprate gold pitchman and the highest paid man in Professional Football if you arent great.

Back
Top Bottom