roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ DaJoka's comments. Too many screwballs to the snoggin

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

A thread dedicated to gravedigging S&T would be gold, guaranteed.
laugh.gif

I say DC should start it. Would be a little bit ironic...don't you think? It's like rain...

laugh.gif

I say DC should start it. Would be a little bit ironic...don't you think? It's like rain...

I approve this thread.
Gotta love when people grave dig to prove a more than obvious point.

I hope Vick can stay healthy. I'm curious if an Andy Reid lead will ever win "that" big game.

I approve this thread.

I hope Vick can stay healthy. I'm curious if an Andy Reid lead will ever win "that" big game.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I never doubted Vick. I believed him when he said he would redeem himself. Football died for me when he went to jail. I really didn't pay hardly any attention to the NFL until he came back. When he was released it was on. Whatever team signed him had my alliance. I knew his talents would still be there, all he needed was a chance. I just hope he keeps it going.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I never doubted Vick. I believed him when he said he would redeem himself. Football died for me when he went to jail. I really didn't pay hardly any attention to the NFL until he came back. When he was released it was on. Whatever team signed him had my alliance. I knew his talents would still be there, all he needed was a chance. I just hope he keeps it going.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

laugh.gif

2nd this.  I spent a solid 2 hours laughing while reading the 08 and 09 draft threads the other night.

Someone get that going.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

laugh.gif

2nd this.  I spent a solid 2 hours laughing while reading the 08 and 09 draft threads the other night.

Someone get that going.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I dont know how its a gravedig when its only a month ago?

Same here. People abuse that word man.
we're talking about gravedigging the old comments from the other threads when Vick first signed to Philly, not this thread itself

we're talking about gravedigging the old comments from the other threads when Vick first signed to Philly, not this thread itself

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

laugh.gif
WOW!!! now that is what I call a gravedig.

pimp.gif
for my dude Vick though, as soon as McNabb left I wanted him to lead the Eagles

Originally Posted by babam11218719

roll.gif
roll.gif
A lot of S&T vets were in that thread talking reckless.

I didin't think he would come back as strong either but wow no one was giving him a chance. 

Originally Posted by LB510

I approve this thread.

laugh.gif
WOW!!! now that is what I call a gravedig.

pimp.gif
for my dude Vick though, as soon as McNabb left I wanted him to lead the Eagles

roll.gif
roll.gif

I didin't think he would come back as strong either but wow no one was giving him a chance. 

Originally Posted by LB510

I approve this thread.

Ok I see
laugh.gif

Is that a bad thing?

Its fun bringing up old predictions so people can be held accountable for their strong opinions. Everybody is wrong on some predictions but some people act like their word is the gospel.

Ok I see
laugh.gif

Is that a bad thing?

Its fun bringing up old predictions so people can be held accountable for their strong opinions. Everybody is wrong on some predictions but some people act like their word is the gospel.

roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't know what you are implying but I was commenting on what was said in the Vick prediction thread that someone posted before me.  So what are you talking about?  That was a gravedig as it was over a year old.

roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't know what you are implying but I was commenting on what was said in the Vick prediction thread that someone posted before me.  So what are you talking about?  That was a gravedig as it was over a year old.

Back
Top Bottom