I wonder what ever happened to Donovan Warren ?

He Came out a year early and was projected to go in 2nd or 3rd round ...

after going undrafted, I havent been able to keep up with him

anyone know what happened to Homie?

He Came out a year early and was projected to go in 2nd or 3rd round ...

after going undrafted, I havent been able to keep up with him

anyone know what happened to Homie?

Jets picked em up and he was going to make the team most likely but got a concussion midway through training camp so they let em go.....im sure theyll give em another look this year, they had him playing safety

Jets picked em up and he was going to make the team most likely but got a concussion midway through training camp so they let em go.....im sure theyll give em another look this year, they had him playing safety

laugh.gif

ISWYDT

yup, signed w the steelers

bad advice, didnt really like the 3 dc's in three years...esp after english leaving
ran an awful 40, hips not that fluid either

so that "trade" dwar for rojo i guess turned out better for sc
but i wonder how rojo wouldve been if he played cb

yup, signed w the steelers

bad advice, didnt really like the 3 dc's in three years...esp after english leaving
ran an awful 40, hips not that fluid either

so that "trade" dwar for rojo i guess turned out better for sc
but i wonder how rojo wouldve been if he played cb

I see what you did there.

O ok thanks.

Nah, I just thought he'd be a nice fit in that Jets defense, you know, play him at Safety after he had play 3 yrs of CB... Borderline Genius move of the Jets to actually wait til after the draft to snatch him up.
pimp.gif
Props!

I see what you did there.

O ok thanks.

Nah, I just thought he'd be a nice fit in that Jets defense, you know, play him at Safety after he had play 3 yrs of CB... Borderline Genius move of the Jets to actually wait til after the draft to snatch him up.
pimp.gif
Props!

Back
Top Bottom