Ice Cube To Start 3 on 3 Basketball League

I was able to catch one game and it was entertaining for what it was.

Haven't been watching lately but I'm reading Allen Iverson was a no show at a game in Dallas.

AI is a big f*** up man. Dude just can't stop.

AI f'ed up but I'm already tired of people using this as a way to kill the man some more. If this was Mike with his gambling self people would just be like "MJ the gawd :pimp:"

what?

mj gets ripped on way more

son gets his crying face photoshopped on EVERY failed person on earth

iverson isnt even good in this big 3

cutino mobley, stephen jackson, billups, al harrington, mccants, abdul rauf, rashard lewis .... are all playing decent ball

what?

mj gets ripped on way more

son gets his crying face photoshopped on EVERY failed person on earth

thats hardly bc of mike himself

its just a funny pic

mj getting thrown on to hood ****** getting slept and athletes who lose have nothing to do w mj himself

Nate Robinson joins Ice Cube’s BIG3 league

The BIG3 released this statement on Tuesday:

Nate Robinson will join the BIG3 as a co-captain of Tri-State alongside Captain Jermaine O’Neal, the league announced today. The addition of Robinson to the BIG3 is yet another in a wave of recent signings made possible by the third co-captain roster spot available to each team in 2018. Baron Davis and Ron Artest were previously announced as off-season co-captain acquisitions for 3’s Company and Killer 3s respectively. With Robinson’s signing, five co-captain spots remain.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/sports/nate-robinson-joins-ice-cubes-big3-league/

Nate Robinson joins Ice Cube’s BIG3 league

The BIG3 released this statement on Tuesday:

Nate Robinson will join the BIG3 as a co-captain of Tri-State alongside Captain Jermaine O’Neal, the league announced today. The addition of Robinson to the BIG3 is yet another in a wave of recent signings made possible by the third co-captain roster spot available to each team in 2018. Baron Davis and Ron Artest were previously announced as off-season co-captain acquisitions for 3’s Company and Killer 3s respectively. With Robinson’s signing, five co-captain spots remain.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/sports/nate-robinson-joins-ice-cubes-big3-league/

Oh, he will cook

I think I realized I'm only interested in watching live and not on television. May try to get tix this summer

For as excited I got about this, I barely watched any games.

Wonder why some of the NBA analysts didn't join in as well.

Back
Top Bottom