Ice Cube To Start 3 on 3 Basketball League

Some of those players look like they should still be in the league. Josh Childress & Nate still looks young as heck.

Anybody been watching?

I heard they made many improvements. They even got Nate Robinson out there making things exciting

Gelo gon need to play overseas and HOPE he can make it to the g league.

I watched the Trilogy/Tri-State game and I enjoyed it. Love Nate grabbing McCants mask at the end of the game. Also, was that Kenyon Martin momma on the court? lmao.

Ice Cube has done the impossible. The pace and the intensity is incredible, and I amazed at how many basketball superstars and legends are playing and coaching in this league. I have every reason to watch every broadcast.

With how many former stars are in this league and how many more who I’m sure would participate, I don’t see why it couldn’t be full court 5 on 5.

The Big 3 is such a breath of fresh air man. I was skeptical before the league started but I have made an effort to watch the clips each Saturday morning.

Few notes

1. Dudes from the DC area are doing their thing. David Hawkins, DerMarr Johnson, and James White. Really making me proud

2. Means so much to me to see Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf cookin the way that he has. Dude was one of my favorites growing up and to see him STILL in shape and being able to compete with everyone else that is AT LEAST 10 years his younger, it makes me smile.

3. Something simple as the differentiation in color schemes for each team really give the visual of "every team is different." When watching these highlights, it seems each team has their own identity and again, it makes for good tv

Wish I could go support when they come here but I get off around the time it starts

With time and more adjustments this will be great. The first season was a bit boring, but I heard this one was much better

Stephen Jackson's profile picture is wild man: I also didn't know they tracked stats: https://big3.com/stats/

Stephen-Jackson.png

I would've thought Nate Robinson would've had the most points easily

Back
Top Bottom