"ICY" TOPIC........TALK ABOUT ICY JORDANS HERE (pix welcomed)

Originally Posted by CherryRed

just got some icy grapes
smokin.gif
me 2 like 3 weeks ago
laugh.gif
but the a lil yellowed on the bottom

Never Wear Them - those Columbia's are insane
pimp.gif

however, i'm not completely in love with the icey soles due to the
fact that they will just wear yellow later on
grin.gif

DMP XI had the icyest sole since the OG XI. Sleeper Icy sole, the white/blue XI IE Low.

Yup, I love icey soles but it gives a feeling of anxiety to me, that is, the ice to yellow thing. The quality of a J's sole, especially the older sig line,should be fortified in way, probably a change in material that works just as well as the older versions, but also sturdier & "yellowing proof".

They should make a royal blue flight posite with clear soles now that would be icy!

^My bad I was spacing out like sh%$ didn't realize I was in a jordan thread my bad

i dont understand how some shoes like my six's are clear as hell and my 06 fire red 5 kind of have a yellow tint they both been stored in the same spot andboth ds i just dont understand do they use a different kind of sole on the 5 compared to the 6's

Nice threat
Well What about the suppostly ICY soles of the CDP 5
Dawn I hate those 5's I used to have one of those they were brand new
But the soles were yellowing to fast that's why end up selling them

Guess it was the bad materials that JB is using lately

Originally Posted by never wear them

in before the lock/move
this is the definition of "icy"

3332173114_e9446a4c2a.jpg
beautiful, i hope tons of seaglow can get mine somewhere near this icey, they still have some visible blue tint but i need more.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I LOVE THE ICEY SOLE...I JUS WORE MY 00' RETRO V'S AND THE SOLE ISNT VERY ICEY ANYMORE I NEED TO SEA GLOW THEM BAD!!

I love icey soles, but I hate the fact that they turn yellow. Nothing clear lasts forever, lol.

Back
Top Bottom