"ICY" TOPIC........TALK ABOUT ICY JORDANS HERE (pix welcomed)

Og Concards Makes my eye vision go blurry!!!!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by heltahskeltah

Originally Posted by Bigster2084

I took these pics about a week ago...i was lazy and didn't take pics of the soles...but theyre all DS and very ICY...

WOW...
Have all those shoes listed in very similar condition as far as ice. DMP is on ice, and so are grapes. But I wear everything else! waiting to bustout dmp's this summer.

Originally Posted by MrBigBusiness2

waiting to bust out dmp's this summer.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]word me to ..[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)].dmp vi will be un'ds for transformer opening night [/color]
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bdis1986

word me to ..

.dmp vi will be un'ds for transformer opening night
pimp.gif

What's the significance of wearing them for that movie? I need to un'ds my dmp VI as well, they are my school colors. I'll probablywait for basketball season
pimp.gif

I hate the fact that I sold my DMP, now I want another set. Everybody icey soles look good. I need some XI's in my life.

^^ at least u SOLD ur pair... my DMPs got STOLEN by my crazy ex girlfriend... i purchased a new package a month ago tho
pimp.gif

soles will eventually yellow no matter how long you store or preserve them in your closet..that's how it goes basically

I think the the V's look the worst with those cloudy clear soles along with the netting on the side. If you compare an icey sole from the og's or the99 retros to recent V's you'll be able to see a big difference!

Originally Posted by bdis1986

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]word me to ..[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)].dmp vi will be un'ds for transformer opening night[/color]
pimp.gif

hmm not a bad idea bdis maybe I'll go XI?

just a quick snap of these.

3617214739_340a6d22e6.jpg

this shot was with the blinds sort of closed, just to show how the soles actually look with out bright light, blue tint FTW!

3617218967_561c29b49c.jpg

I want some icy V Grapes and icy DMP 11's in a 7 or 7.5 pm me and may your future be blessed with endless streams of good karma.

Back
Top Bottom