"ICY" TOPIC........TALK ABOUT ICY JORDANS HERE (pix welcomed)

Originally Posted by indohan

^^^ Did you even see Never Wear Them's pictures?
smh.gif

Multiple pairs killed the thread? Dude, ever heard of "quality over quantity"?

ARE U EFFIN CRAZY!!! EVERYTHING HE HAD IN THAT PICK WAS QUALITY!!!!!!

HE JUST HAD A QUANTITY OF QUALITY.

HE MURDERD THIS THREAD

I ACCEPT OWNAGE!!!!

nice pics peoples..but hands down as far as the best ice bottoms on a retro will have to be the XI's imo..specially on the concords..

Im digging those OG XVIs up there as well as those Infareds. Yall making me wanna make showcase pics of mine concords.

thanks for the love indohan and rest of you. i wish i had kept all of my shoes... down to 270+...

i've owned probably 400+ through out the " decade + ", but just ran through them and gave them away and sold them, traded etc...

you youngins make me wana get back on this Air Jordan collection mood again....

can you believe I've owned 7 pairs of the wht/red og Jordan XIIs..... not all at the same time but just kept getting them andtrading and getting and trading....

nice kicks guys.

* bonus shot

3009061491_4f747efb1e.jpg

i wear my kicks, Dont let the Screen Name fool you lol.

Originally Posted by gottig10

^^^ Did you even see Never Wear Them's pictures?
smh.gif

Multiple pairs killed the thread? Dude, ever heard of "quality over quantity"?

ARE U EFFIN CRAZY!!! EVERYTHING HE HAD IN THAT PICK WAS QUALITY!!!!!!

HE JUST HAD A QUANTITY OF QUALITY.

HE MURDERD THIS THREAD

I ACCEPT OWNAGE!!!!
Really?

Sold this couple months ago in that condition. Anything more to say? Btw, this pair is 13 year old.
Here's evidence:

I'm not saying his shoes are bad or anything like that.
However, look at his 8 year old Space Jams, nothing close to Never Wear Them's.

Vs and DMPs are recent Retros, many have their DMPs in that condition.
I don't mean to brag or anything. Your response seems ridiculous to me that I have to show you my pair.
I have no intention of showing off my pair and saying that my pair is the best, etc.
I hope you see the point I was trying to make.

And to Never Wear Them, don't mention it man. I speak the truth. Your pair is truly fresh.
If I were to look for a pair, you're probably the first person I'd think of.

^^ I'd feel the same way if I were you.
I just hope that the lightning doesn't deceive my sight.
laugh.gif

I don't do track. My X is still all stock, it's not my evo.
I just thought that those 19" seem aggressive on X.
happy.gif

Wait, don't get angry if I'm wrong. Is that a VIII on your avy?

yeah its an Evo IX. But I only use it for track and autox. Haven't touch it since last Oct.

indohan wrote:

I don't mean to brag or anything. Your response seems ridiculous to me that I have to show you my pair.
I have no intention of showing off my pair and saying that my pair is the best, etc.

And to Never Wear Them, don't mention it man. I speak the truth. Your pair is truly fresh.

*slurp*

Originally Posted by bdis1986

indohan wrote:

*slurp*

laugh.gif

Evo IX and X for the win.... Mivec... What more do you want.... But that evo x is a beast... Shouldve continued the vortex on the mr

Originally Posted by Pro11

The iciest soles I have are on my DMP but Im a rocker so its almost impossible to keep them Icey. Where can I get some seaglow?

Results 1 - 10 of about 8,380 for seaglow. (0.07 seconds)

Island Girl Products - Sea Glow and Crystal Clear
The residue of conditioner (and fluorescence, in the case of SEA GLOW[emoji]8482[/emoji]) makes these products less suitable for spot cleaning of carpets, walls and some ...
www.islandgirlproducts.com/clear.htm - 18k - Cached - Similar pages

thank you

Originally Posted by never wear them

Evo IX and X for the win.... Mivec... What more do you want.... But that evo x is a beast... Shouldve continued the vortex on the mr
LOL. I don't know about the vortex generator, but even so, the GSR X handles way better than those 4G63.
I'll probably wait for more successful tuning cases on X before start to look for coil overs.
Hahahaha, let's not hijack the threads fellas..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

We're gonna have all day if we want to talk about 4B11.

^ Im going off subject too, when I say WOW never read your sig. Nice one
wink.gif
Also I was in the Mitsubishi dealer purchased the '09 Galant for the wife and they had a X sitting there looking FIRE! Lol dude that bought looked likeNepolian Dynamite LOL Had to throw that in there. ...its true tho.

Ironic how almost all the older VIs look more icy than the freaking CDP carmines. Cant believe how dumb JB quality has become

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Ironic how almost all the older VIs look more icy than the freaking CDP carmines. Cant believe how dumb JB quality has become

Nice observation
wink.gif
I agree with you, and thats why I made this thread todiscuss a bit about that and appreciate " the past" releases .......but the pictures are better than words
pimp.gif
, JB will be JB and well you know
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom