If 50 cent got GOT after massacre, would he be in your top 10?

Nah, never. Son whole style was a joke. N's didnt really like til Not Like Me. That G-Unit iish & Ja
just put him over the top. If u were smart back then u woulda knew it wasnt gonna last. Bank$
always been the best out the Unit anyway.

Nah, never. Son whole style was a joke. N's didnt really like til Not Like Me. That G-Unit iish & Ja
just put him over the top. If u were smart back then u woulda knew it wasnt gonna last. Bank$
always been the best out the Unit anyway.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Not my top 5, but i could easily see the masses givin him that legendary/all-time great status if he died early.

After death people only remember the good things, usually.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Not my top 5, but i could easily see the masses givin him that legendary/all-time great status if he died early.

After death people only remember the good things, usually.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

this is kinda funny tho...Biggie only had two real albums...and...lol
And they were BOTH  hell of a lot BETTER than ANYthing 50 has made in his life... (that applies to about 97% of ALL rappers too)

And being top 5 or 10 is about skill...

50 was NEVER  a top 10 talent...

Its like comparing a Leonardo DiCaprio movie to a Will Ferrell movie...

Sure they'll both make a hell of a lot of money, but the Leo one will me artistically BEYOND a Will Ferrell's flicks wildest dreams...

If 50 died after Massacre he'd MAYBE be a top 10 DEAD rapper...

That's about it... 

And they were BOTH  hell of a lot BETTER than ANYthing 50 has made in his life... (that applies to about 97% of ALL rappers too)

Sure they'll both make a hell of a lot of money, but the Leo one will me artistically BEYOND a Will Ferrell's flicks wildest dreams...

That's about it... 

laugh.gif
After Massacre? Hell no. I think you mean after GRODT cuz Massacre should've been a 12 track album.

laugh.gif
After Massacre? Hell no. I think you mean after GRODT cuz Massacre should've been a 12 track album.

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

That's about it... 

but he only has 2 albums...

the greatest in sports dont allow for it to be considered...why should rap (Big is top 5/6 for me
laugh.gif
) just pointin out the reall, cause im a REAL dude lololol

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

That's about it... 

but he only has 2 albums...

the greatest in sports dont allow for it to be considered...why should rap (Big is top 5/6 for me
laugh.gif
) just pointin out the reall, cause im a REAL dude lololol

Back
Top Bottom