If 50 cent got GOT after massacre, would he be in your top 10?

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Damn, there's a lot of 50 haters. I'm sure most of them were on the bandwagon from 2002-2005
Even if this were the case for most of these "haters" wouldn't that prove Curtis isn't as good as he use to be? Dude just doesn't make good albums/quality music on a consistent basis.

I still enjoy his antics but music?

Damn, there's a lot of 50 haters. I'm sure most of them were on the bandwagon from 2002-2005
Even if this were the case for most of these "haters" wouldn't that prove Curtis isn't as good as he use to be? Dude just doesn't make good albums/quality music on a consistent basis.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

But that's the whole point of this thread, brah.  We're excluding all his recent +##@ and making the cutoff at Massacre.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

But that's the whole point of this thread, brah.  We're excluding all his recent +##@ and making the cutoff at Massacre.

Back
Top Bottom