If a Black Girl says she only dates White Dudes does that make her a #@*! ?

badkarma

Banned
Yesterday my sister was telling me about her friend's boyfriend and how he continuously likes to brag about thugs who loves checking out his "sista" , it didn't  hit me until my sister said he was White. She ONLY dates White dudes , no Hispanic , no Black , no Asian just White , and when you ask her why her same response is "they're just better than everyone else , practically better at everything" . Not sure how to feel after she told me that line , I mean i know it's none of my business but it kind of made me think of preferences . I was reading about this thread on "The Misc" bb.com) about this Italian chick who would strictly date Puerto Rican and Dominican dudes because she digs their "Papi Chulo smooth talk" , all the White posters went on ranting about how she's a %#%@ for dating outside her race and that they'll never take her back . That's when it hit to me , i never heard of a Black girl being considered a %#%@ for having a preference for White dudes but when it's the other way around it's bad ?

Thoughts ?

it makes her a #*!@
30t6p3b.gif

we can't say c**n?

She's not a +%!$ because she prefers white men,everyone has preferences and that's just hers. No big deal. She's a %#!!% because she's ignorant in actually thinking that one type of men is better than the rest.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

She's not a +%!$ because she prefers white men,everyone has preferences and that's just hers. No big deal. She's a %#!!% because she's ignorant in actually thinking that one type of men is better than the rest.

------------------------------    
^cut thread here.^ 

By any means am I not mad at this, or against it, everyone has their preferences..But I have seen a trend lately that A LOT of black females say they don't date other black men..Some only date whites, some only date Hispanics, and some only dates Asians, but would not date black men..

Again , i was just asking because i know that if it was vice versa the White Chick would be considered a +#+% .

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

^cut thread here.^ 

There it is. I wouldn't associate myself with a chick of any race that only dates one race.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

laugh.gif
Seriously though dude... It's not even that serious! Who cares who dates who.

I know , i was just asking to see if any Black dudes would consider her a +%$+ or not since some White dudes despise the other way around .

Because funnily enough you are allowed to do this, we all have preferences.. even if hers are very specific. If she only dates one race then who cares? There are millions of other girls who will happily date a guy regardless of their race.

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

^cut thread here.^ 

There it is. I wouldn't associate myself with a chick of any race that only dates one race.
eyes.gif
Especially the White Chicks who specifically dates Black guys .
They usually end up with stds or kids .

When Fresh Prince of Bel Air comes on, it's the only thing I watch. Does that mean I hate every other show? No. It means I have preferences like every other human being in the world. 

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

Because funnily enough you are allowed to do this. If she only dates one race then who cares? There are millions of other girls who will happily date a guy regardless of their race.

I don't care who she dates , it's none of my business .
I asked how do Black Guys view Black chicks who only dates white guys .

^cut thread here.^ 

lock it up

What rolaholic said.

Nothin wrong with her personal preferences In men

Thinking white men are automatically better is wrong tho

Preference (as a lot of you mentioned) isn't the issue here.

It's her reasoning (if you can call it that) BEHIND the preference that OP takes issue with.

Honestly though... there's just TOO many sistas out here to even give a modicum of a damn about the FEW who think like that.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Preference (as a lot of you mentioned) isn't the issue here.

It's her reasoning (if you can call it that) BEHIND the preference that OP takes issue with.

Honestly though... there's just TOO many sistas out here to even give a modicum of a damn about the FEW who think like that.
That's what I'm trying to say .
I have no problem with a person's preferences , it's their business . Me personally I'm more attracted to White girls and Latinas .
I asked what do Black guys think of the ones who only dates White dudes ,.
I ask this because I'm used to seeing rants on forums all over the net about White girls who prefer Black Men and how they're automatically deemed as sluts when seen with one .

Back
Top Bottom